2009 Auction - Thanks and how to pay

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Good CO, Nov 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thank you very much to all who bid in the 2009 auction. I've locked all the threads and the highest bids at 11am will have won.

To those who have already paid, thank you and we will start cracking through the admin of putting you in contact with the lot donors tomorrow. It sometimes takes a bit of time to work out so please bear with us.

For those who haven't paid, please do so here:

https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/ARRSE2009RBL

and do please use the option to use gift aid. No money passes through our sticky mits of course - this page takes it direct to the RBL and I don't think BeMyCharity take anything on the way.

Back tomorrow - thanks again!

2. As a first time donater what do I do now? Do I get in touch with the winning bid and arrange to post it or do I wait until I get confirmation from you that it's been paid for?

3. Ohhh I was going to ask the same question do we use the link to pay and then someone will be in touch?

4. Am I a tour walt for bidding on a tour top :?

5. Having won and just donated the money, would it be possible to get the extra pack of Kathy West goods off to my own unit in Afghan? (not that I have a problem with the monkeys, but I would rather it go to my own blokes for understanderble reasons)
    I myself am not with them as im attached to the loan service team Brunei.

Cheers

6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

They're blank. All 3 of them.

Army Comms? Huh?

That will teach me to be a prompt payer!!

I'll deal with MittMayo direct ... :lol: