[2008 RBL Lot 7] - Grenadier Guards Marching Band

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by YesItsMe, Oct 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

"Most ARRSE regulars will be aware that we run an annual charity auction to raise funds for the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal. Over the years this has gone from strength to strength and last year we managed to raise over £5000 pounds which is an incredible testimony to the generosity of you, our members. I'm sure everyone is aware of the excellent work that they do but, if not, then please have a look at the Royal British Legion website

Modelzone Exclusive March Set

Boxed Grenadier Guards 18 pc Band set of metal figures, limited edition 43058.
    I'm posting this on behalf of Ticklishrodent.

This auction will run until 1100 on 11 Nov 08
  2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

£30 to start
  3. £50
  4. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

£70 cannot do much more due to the credit crunch and having to travel to Spain on the p1ss on a regular basis, but I have had a soft spot for Grens ever since we used to fill them in in the Tenne Bar in Munster during the 80s
  5. £80 10s and 6d
  6. 100 pounds
  7. £125
  8. Come on Dave, you dont honestly think you will get away with that comment do you?
  9. Gren was that you putting in a bid?
  10. No mate, im after the book.
  11. 135 pounds
  12. £151, my final bid.
  13. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Right chaps, I hereby declare this auction closed and very many thanks to everyone who contributed. However the winner is JoseyWales with his bid of £151.

Can I ask you to pay via our Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal Donations Page on bmycharity. This will ensure that the money goes to the right place and also allows the tax to be reclaimed. Once you've paid, drop us a line using this link (please) letting us know you've paid. I'll then post back in this thread letting Ticklishrodent know that he can send the item to you and you can PM him with your address.
  14. Bad Co,

It will be sorted tomorrow. I will now put them back into the attic until the next auction.

Spanish and A.J. - thanks for the initial and final run up on my bids.

Tick - it's done.