[2008 RBL Lot 4] - Chieftain Rolling Replen

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Bad CO, Oct 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Most ARRSE regulars will be aware that we run an annual charity auction to raise funds for the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal. Over the years this has gone from strength to strength and last year we managed to raise over £5000 pounds which is an incredible testimony to the generosity of you, our members. I'm sure everyone is aware of the excellent work that they do but, if not, then please have a look at the Royal British Legion website.

This auction is for an original picture drawn by Malcolm Cleverly who is not only the author of Armoured Farmer; The Tankies Tale and a prolific military artist but also a very active member of the site. The picture is as shown below:

Please note that the auction will start on 1 Nov and run until 1100 on 11 Nov.

If you have an item that you wish to donate then please Contact Us
  2. 25 pounds
  3. £30
  4. £50.00, I cannot believe I am winning something,nice picture that,feck it I will go to £80.00 for that.
  5. £100
  6. Bump.

BCO: has he scribbled anything with a dropshort link?
  7. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

He's RAC throu & throu but can do most things - have a poke around his site HERE
  8. Bad CO

Right chaps, I hereby declare this auction closed and very many thanks to everyone who contributed. However the winner is VMechA with his bid of £100.

Can I ask you to pay via our Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal Donations Page on bmycharity. This will ensure that the money goes to the right place and also allows the tax to be reclaimed. Once you've paid, drop us a line using this link (please) letting us know you've paid. I'll then post back in this thread letting Arthur3Bums know that he can send the item to you and you can PM him with your address.
  9. All done
  10. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Good man, is it the right time to confirm it is only a picture and there is nnnooooo beer left on the stalwart :cry:
  11. What!! - but you guys were famous for the "rolling replen"... we make the khazi from an old omd13 can, you provide the charlies!!!
  12. Bad CO

Money received - thank you and hope it looks good on your wall.
  13. Well done mate and thanks for bidding to all, send locstat to my private email mate and picture shall follow.
    Thanks to all who banged in a bid on this and 'The Junction' all monies are to a worthy cause.