[2008 RBL Lot 29] - Royal Artillery Crystal Engraving

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Bad CO, Nov 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Most ARRSE regulars will be aware that we run an annual charity auction to raise funds for the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal. Over the years this has gone from strength to strength and last year we managed to raise over £5000 pounds which is an incredible testimony to the generosity of you, our members. I'm sure everyone is aware of the excellent work that they do but, if not, then please have a look at the Royal British Legion website.

This is an auction for a 3D glass engraving of the Royal Artillery capbadge very kindly donated by Rojeans. Further details can be found here.

Please note that the auction will run until 2200 on 10 Nov.

If you have an item that you wish to donate then please Contact Us
  2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

£20 from me
  3. £30 for me
  4. These are in 3D chaps ..

5. msr

msr LE

6. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

7. 100 quid from a retired cloudpuncher and dropshort.
  8. QUICK! Only 1.5 hours left to bid.
  9. Bad CO

Right chaps, I hereby declare this auction closed and very many thanks to everyone who contributed. However the winner is Dread with his bid of £100.

Can I ask you to pay via our Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal Donations Page on bmycharity. This will ensure that the money goes to the right place and also allows the tax to be reclaimed. Once you've paid, drop us a line using this link (please) letting us know you've paid. I'll then post back in this thread letting
    Adam(KOS) know that he can send the item to you and you can PM him with your address.
  10. Bad CO

Thanks Dread for coughing up the dosh! Pse PM Adam(KOS) and he'll get it in the post.
  11. Both engraved and ready for the morning post :D ( Collection )