[2008 RBL Lot 25] - Airborne Forces/Pegasus 3D Engraving

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Bad CO, Nov 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Most ARRSE regulars will be aware that we run an annual charity auction to raise funds for the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal. Over the years this has gone from strength to strength and last year we managed to raise over £5000 pounds which is an incredible testimony to the generosity of you, our members. I'm sure everyone is aware of the excellent work that they do but, if not, then please have a look at the Royal British Legion website.

The ideal present for the Parachute trained warrior in your life .....

This is an auction for a 3D glass engraving of the Airborne Forces Pegasus very kindly donated by Rojeans. Further details can be found here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please note that the auction will run until 2200 on 10 Nov.

If you have an item that you wish to donate then please Contact Us

2. Its very pretty are you sure its not the real one?

3. Photo's don't do them justice I'm afraid. Bloody hard one to do.

4. Mong question but whats the dimensions of this? Wondering if I can move some of Mrs JD's tat for it!

To start the ball rolling:

£30

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

It's like picking up a slapper in Cheeks, you never know what it's like until you're "stood in the door" - so to speak.

So I'll go to £55 without that knowledge.

6. 30 x 60 x 80 mm I'll throw in the light base also.
    Just in-case it was not made clear, I'll also surface engrave details and fill in gold leaf, provided there is room that is. ( All part of the service :D )

7. 100 quid from someone now so fat he would only exit on the wedge.

8. Less than 2 hours remaining.

9. Bad CO

"Right chaps, I hereby declare this auction closed and very many thanks to everyone who contributed. However the winner is Dread with his bid of £100.

Can I ask you to pay via our Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal Donations Page on bmycharity. This will ensure that the money goes to the right place and also allows the tax to be reclaimed. Once you've paid, drop us a line using this link (please) letting us know you've paid. I'll then post back in this thread letting Adam(KOS) know that he can send the item to you and you can PM him with your address."

10. Bad CO

Thanks Dread for coughing up the dosh! Pse PM Adam(KOS) and he'll get it in the post

11. Adam, how much to get one like this done mate? I notice this one is different to the one on your website in the fact that Bellerophon is riding this one?

12. HI
    The one on my site is under the heading 'mythical' ( http://www.store2go.net/shop/rojeans/p/product/0801236701-Pegasus/ )it is a standard factory produced item that is not intended to be associated with the military, although we all know that it was adopted by our airborne forces with Bellerophon mounted.
    The one in this thread was a very limited product designed by me based on the Airborne forces badge that we all know. ( Its withdrawal from current uniform is a shame :( ) the product run that I commissioned is not available anywhere else, save one source that purchased a small handful from me and frankly have made no real effort to advertise it other than a pretty poor photograph on their site despite my offering the photography FOC to them.
    Price? See PM.