Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

[2008 RBL Lot 19] - Templar Assault Systems Admin Pouch

Bad CO

Book Reviewer
Most ARRSE regulars will be aware that we run an annual charity auction to raise funds for the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal. Over the years this has gone from strength to strength and last year we managed to raise over £5000 pounds which is an incredible testimony to the generosity of you, our members. I'm sure everyone is aware of the excellent work that they do but, if not, then please have a look at the Royal British Legion website.

This is an auction for a Templar Assault Systems Molle Compatible Admin Pouch in Desert Tan kindly donated by ViroBono.

DSCN0085.jpg

Please note that the auction will start on 1 Nov and run until 2200 on 10 Nov.

If you have an item that you wish to donate then please Contact Us

Right chaps, I hereby declare this auction closed and very many thanks to everyone who contributed. However the winner is Whiskey_60.

Can I ask you to pay via our Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal Donations Page on bmycharity. This will ensure that the money goes to the right place and also allows the tax to be reclaimed. Once you've paid, drop us a line using this link (please) letting us know you've paid. I'll then post back in this thread letting Virobono know that he can send the item to you and you can PM him with your address.

Thanks again