[2008 RBL Lot 18] - Suunto X9i Watch

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Bad CO, Oct 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Most ARRSE regulars will be aware that we run an annual charity auction to raise funds for the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal. Over the years this has gone from strength to strength and last year we managed to raise over £5000 pounds which is an incredible testimony to the generosity of you, our members. I'm sure everyone is aware of the excellent work that they do but, if not, then please have a look at the Royal British Legion website.

RVOps.co.uk are one of the UK's leading suppliers of military equipment as well as being staunch supporters of this website (they also stock our range of clothing/ties/etc). RVOps have very generously provided items for the charity auction for the last few years and once again have come up trumps with a Suunto X9i watch. These are very high quality items with a massive array of features - see here for full details

[​IMG]

Please note that the auction will start on 1 Nov and run until 2200 on 10 Nov.

If you have an item that you wish to donate then please Contact Us

2. £100 :)

3. 125 pounds

4. I wondered how long it would be before you won everything again.

£150

5. £175

6. :D

185 pounds

quick on the draw there Ski

7. £200

8. s'funny, the ladies say I'm quick too! :? :wink:

£210

9. £225

10. £230

11. £250

12. Wonder which training area, you'll lose that on smudge?!

13. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

"Right chaps, I hereby declare this auction closed and very many thanks to everyone who contributed. However the winner is smudge67 with his bid of £2500.

Can I ask you to pay via our Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal Donations Page on bmycharity. This will ensure that the money goes to the right place and also allows the tax to be reclaimed. Once you've paid, drop us a line using this link (please) letting us know you've paid and the address you want it sent to. I'll then forward this on to RVOps who will get it in the post ....

14. Paid, and message sent via link