Maj Tracey Annette Dreelan The Royal Logistic Corps
WO Class 1 Peter William Dunville The Royal Logistic Corps
Sgt David Benjamin Humphrey The Royal Logistic Corps
Maj Rosalind Louise Kearney The Royal Logistic Corps
Sgt Michael George William Riley The Royal Logistic Corps
Maj Mark Jonathan Lee Taylor The Royal Logistic Corps
Maj John Robert Whitfield The Royal Logistic Corps, Territorial Army
WO Class 1 Kenneth Norman Wilson The Royal Logistic Corps

Well done to all, especially Mick Riley...well done mucker.

Well done to you all

Big congrats to him!

is it wrong that his checkem story made me chuckle? He's definately got a way with words. Well done to him!

bigbird67 said:
is it wrong that his checkem story made me chuckle? He's definately got a way with words. Well done to him!
you won't get many in!!!

Paul thanks for the post mate. The spell error wasn't mine but the person who typed it up.
besides whats wrong with a little TLC in the unit????

As for talkin shite...... Who are you by the way????

not gettin a word in.... who are you too????

If these two individuals do know me then they know I will take that as a joke from mates.

If you dont know me however... you are out of order!

Thanks for all those that have posted their congrats, I am very much humbled by the whole thing and it is still sinking in.

Kind regards to all

Mick Riley

mickriley1334 said:
Paul thanks for the post mate. The spell error wasn't mine but the person who typed it up.
besides whats wrong with a little TLC in the unit????

As for talkin shite...... Who are you by the way????

not gettin a word in.... who are you too????

If these two individuals do know me then they know I will take that as a joke from mates.

If you dont know me however... you are out of order!

Thanks for all those that have posted their congrats, I am very much humbled by the whole thing and it is still sinking in.

Kind regards to all

Mick Riley MBE
Don't forget to put yer bold in...it is still sinking in innit lol :?

good spot baggy....he can report to to stickman on monday fo failing to address himself properly!

I didn't think I should put that until I get the medal?????? lol

I am usually in front of the stick man for failing to dress myself properly never mind address!!!!

mickriley1334 said:
I didn't think I should put that until I get the medal?????? lol

I am usually in front of the stick man for failing to dress myself properly never mind address!!!!
fair on....check your PMs

I wouldn't worry about the 'hiding behind a name' brigade mate. If they haven't got the balls to say these things to your face then they aren't worth listening to.

I have know Mick an awful lot of years and have been there through the last couple of times he had cancer. I have also seen behind the scenes what he does for people out there that need advice, help or even a shoulder to cry on. So for anyone that thinks this wasn't a deserved award, you are so very wrong.

It's nice to see people being awarded these things for anything other than just doing their jobs so a huge congrats mate and get ready to ring that bell at the DZ Michael George William (hee hee hee) Riley.

You know who I am dude!!!

Its good to see you on the list Mick and a very big well done. I'm just amazed you got a 3rd. LOL

They have got us Scouses all wrong we are all quiet and introvert. We just speak fast.

Again well done

Scouse B