2007 Rear of the year

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_0ne, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Not bad, but Artemis is better.
  2. THe irony, that you never get to see it on the evening weather.
  3. Lembed obviously didn't think so, or he'd not have gone sniffing after Transylvnian totty.
  4. Ms Lloyd said she was "honoured" and added: "Fifty is the new 30, I suppose." Yeah, try telling that to the traffic cops.
  5. I think we all know someone better, and seen better on some of the 'Bird' threads that are running.

But back to Artemis....how better???
  6. Maybe she knows something about the new main armament in the Warrior Lethality Programme?

Edited for clarity
  7. Her arrse is better than her grid
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Frankly, just a shot in the dark. I confess. I haven't seen it. Just used my imagination. Bloody medication is late again.
  9. Was it Optic Knobjob - or whatever his name is, who left the stickers there so he could zoom in..?
  10. Seems like a bit of a fix to me.....She was dumped for a younger lass, whose pop career involved wearing tiny shorts and shaking her arrse about in videos.....

Sympathy vote perhaps?
  11. Sian Lloyd .. WTF ?? .. thats got to be a sympathy vote, she has a face like a welders bench.

Who makes up the list ??, they need a good slapping. I personally observed (well, studied is probably more accurate) a multitude of female rears today that would be quite capable of cracking walnuts. And most of them had a decent set of norks and were a damn sight more attractive than Sian.

Christ, next we will be having Kerry Katona as Mother of the Year.
  12. Well no - why would they let me present the weather? :) I'd only scare small children and the elderly.
  13. Aye, and you have an arrse like a bag of sand VD :)
  14. Just for you, Trev, here's a photo of it:

Of course, that's before I put the weight on.