2007 Rear of the year

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not bad, but Artemis is better.

Lembed obviously didn't think so, or he'd not have gone sniffing after Transylvnian totty.

Ms Lloyd said she was "honoured" and added: "Fifty is the new 30, I suppose." Yeah, try telling that to the traffic cops.

The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
Ms Lloyd said she was "honoured" and added: "Fifty is the new 30, I suppose." Yeah, try telling that to the traffic cops.
Maybe she knows something about the new main armament in the Warrior Lethality Programme?

Edited for clarity

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Vimeiro said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Not bad, but Artemis is better.
I think we all know someone better, and seen better on some of the 'Bird' threads that are running.

But back to Artemis....how better???
Frankly, just a shot in the dark. I confess. I haven't seen it. Just used my imagination. Bloody medication is late again.

Seems like a bit of a fix to me.....She was dumped for a younger lass, whose pop career involved wearing tiny shorts and shaking her arrse about in videos.....

Sympathy vote perhaps?

Sian Lloyd .. WTF ?? .. thats got to be a sympathy vote, she has a face like a welders bench.

Who makes up the list ??, they need a good slapping. I personally observed (well, studied is probably more accurate) a multitude of female rears today that would be quite capable of cracking walnuts. And most of them had a decent set of norks and were a damn sight more attractive than Sian.

Christ, next we will be having Kerry Katona as Mother of the Year.

_Artemis_ said:
Just for you, Trev, here's a photo of it:

Of course, that's before I put the weight on.
Better than expected.