2006 Royal British Legion Charity Appeal - T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Bad CO, Oct 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

This is the next item from our 2006 Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal. All money received from these auctions will go directly to the RBL. Last year we raised over £1000 and we're trying to make a substantial improvement on that this year.

The auction will run until 1100hrs on November 11th and is for two 'Iraq in the Rear View Mirror' t-shirts. These are in black (Extra Large) and Sandy (Medium).
  2. I will buy one dad, and sell it on .....
  3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Black for me £20
  4. £25, for the black.
  5. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

get IN there folks...the black shirt is XL....given that the MEDIUM fits a 40" chest it should be good for anyone with a 48DD....come on Dale :-D....

bid is currently against you Sir in the corner there...come along ladies and gents....top quality 100% Anorakistani light and airy Valueweight cotton by that well known couture label 'Fruit of the Loom' ...in the words of the late great Texan chanteuse Janis Joplin

' Get it while you can ' !

Don Cabra
  6. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

£30 for the black :D
  7. £25 for the sandy one.
  8. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I'm not sure just how far one should trust an ungulate in matters sartorial, but £30 for the sandy shirt.
  9. £35 on the black.
  10. £35 on the sandy one.
  11. £40 on the black
  12. £45 for the black
  13. £50 on black
  14. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Go the BLACK XL shirt!....

( Blimey, why is it only the pie eaters have money :-D )

Came across a statuesque lass serving in 'Petroleum' in Whiteley Shopping Village the other day, with her voluminous assets on display....I was SO tempted to ask her to model the black shirt for you guys.....bottled it - she'd have eaten me for a light snack and not bothered with the bones....

The answer is IMPLICITLY - I've eaten more Tee shirts than you've had hot colonics mate. They were all extremely tasty :-D

De Gustibus Non Disputandem

Le Chevre