2006 RBL Charity Appeal - Silver Regimental Cufflinks

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Bad CO, Nov 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

This is the next item from our 2006 Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal. All money received from these auctions will go directly to the RBL. Last year we raised over £1000 and we're trying to make a substantial improvement on that this year.

This auction is for a pair of silver Regimental cufflinks supplied by Smart Turnout. Just the thing to be seen sporting at your next Regimental function! Please note that only the regiments currently available on the Smartturnout web page can be supplied so please check before bidding.

I doubt that MDN will be able to resist these beauties though:

[​IMG]

Once again this auction will run until 1100 on November the 11th. Bids can be on here, by PM to me or via email to charity@arrse.co.uk.

2. I already have a pair of those babies, they come out once a year on the 11th

I'll start the bidding at fifty quid though....

3. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Thank you very much to everyone who took part but I hereby declare minister_doh_nut the winner of this auction.

Thanks a lot for your extremely generous bid, I'd be grateful if you could drop us a line at charity@arrse.co.uk. We'd prefer payment by paypal (charity@arrse.co.uk) but can also take direct bank transfer.

4. Outstanding quality, arrived an hour ago and am parading round the house in my speedos, cufflinks, regi tie and stilletoes.

Many thanks for a superb and generous donation.

Chris

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The only cufflinks you should wear are those provided by PC Plod.

Still, good drills and well done.