2006 RBL Charity Appeal - Kathy West Items

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Bad CO, Nov 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Well chaps, this is the last item in our 2006 Royal British Legion Charity Appeal Auction and one I suspect will generate a lot of interest.

Kathy West, the UK's premier uniform model, is a long time fan of the site. She very kindly supported our last RBL charity auction and has kindly agreed to do so again. There are two parts to this auction:

1. On the members only part of her own website, she is holding an auction for a watch that was her payment for a photo shoot she did. Last time I heard, this had reached £95.

2. She's offering a bumper pack of her items to the lucky ARRSE member who wins the auction on here.

This is a really kind and generous donation so lets get the bidding going ..... Even if you don't want them for yourself, why not send them to someone serving on ops in Iraq of Afghanistan?

Please click here to see the sort of things you'll be getting if you win the auction

Once again this auction will run until 1100 on November the 11th. Bids can be on here, by PM to me or via email to charity@arrse.co.uk.

2. 25 quid

3. £30 and this year get my name right :p

4. £35, I am not usally into this sort of thing you understand it just still in my student budget :)

5. £50

6. 55 pounds

7. bump, you complete homosexuals

8. 57 pounds

9. Come on folks, Kathy has clearly made an effort and is giving away alot of kit all in aid of the Royal British Legion.

Dig deep, even if the Mrs won't let you have it you must know a guy or unit overseas who would benefit from a case full of crumpet pics...

100 quid......

On the proviso that the phone call is made to Woopert, he'd mess his pants if a real woman phoned him :D

10. Armchair, instead of bumping why not bid?

11. well as it seems that its only you and me bidding on a number of them Ok then

60 quid....

12. sorry mis bid

110 quid

13. Bad CO

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Thank you very much to everyone who took part but I hereby declare Armchair_Jihad the winner of this auction. Thanks a lot for your extremely generous bid, I'd be grateful if you could drop us a line at charity@arrse.co.uk. We'd prefer payment by paypal (charity@arrse.co.uk) but can also take direct bank transfer.

14. Bad CO

Just to let everyone know what is happening with this ...

1. Kathy has raised £110 for the watch auction on her members only area. This will be added to the total raised on here and the whole lot set to the RBL.

2. Armchair_Jihad has asked that the auction items be sent to a unit in Afghanistan ..... for personal reasons, I'd like them sent to 664 Squadron Army Air Corps but don't have an in theatre address. If anyone has got one, can they PM me with it please.