2004 Past and Present

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by WasMe, Jun 4, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We know that the P&P Committee read the ARRSE pages.

If anyone was there on the 4th June 2004, why not put our feedback on here. We know that they will read the comments and hopefully act on them.

For me its tonight, I have some where to sleep, and the promise of a good meal and good company so Hopefully, the response will be honest and comprehensive.

See you there 'Man of Scottish traits"
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

By all accounts the P&P is on the up, so we will look forward to the feedback.
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Apparantly a good night was had, good tucker and conversation by those who could talk.

Nice to meet an old boy who was in Iraq at Shaibah in 1943, apparantly his internet and air-con wasn't as good as they have now!

Even an officer bought a round! :lol:

Big up to that strange blonde bloke and his partener who did all the coal-face work! :wink:

Wish I'd gone now!
  4. Any chance of the P&P being more widely publiscised, only found out at the last moment being dug in at Keogh on course, the joys of being out of the loop, should of taken me chances and gate crashed, heard there was space available.
  5. that wouldnt have been the SMQC would it?? if it were then the chances are the invites would have had more seniority than you!! :lol: :lol:
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Hopefully if the Dist List does reach all, I am sure we can update people as the event unfurls for next year. I feel we have subject matter experts on board.

If we fail- and may do- contact the CRSM before April and he will shout at you then give you the info you require- or keep a look out in 'Soldier'. Or in Foxy's favourite 'Crochet and needlestitch' monthly
  7. Had great time, Well done Big Badge man, Blonde. and all those involved. :p :p :p :p :p

A lot of sniffin went on. Not enough women though.
  8. Been out of the loop a while does anyone know the date for the 2005 P&P if so any other info such as location timings etc

Many Thanks
  9. VC,

PM me and I'll send you an e-mail address
  10. Many Thanks
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Dont do it, he will stalk you!! :wink:
  12. Stop it, you'll give the game away :roll:
  13. Thats OK apparently I am a QA undercover squealer anyway ??

:lol: :roll: :lol:
  14. If you've been with a QA you end up squealing at some point :twisted:
  15. I have and I did ?