20 yr old Italian bird wants friends,can we help?

Just seen this on another site.Any suggestions? :D

If you were a female in your late twenties (from Italy) and would like to make some girlfriends, how would you go about it? A colleague and friend is new to the area (Exeter) and would like forge some new friendships. I'm also new to the area but grew up nearby and have my family and old friends just down the road (unfortunately all male).

She's quite shy about meeting new people so I'm happy to do things with her. Such is the nature of our work that we don't get to meet many people face to face. She's passionate about languages and fairly fit and sporty. She's going to join a volleyball team so that may help, but we're looking for other ideas.

So, shy, late twenties, multilingual, sporty... What would you do?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm a cunning - linguist send her round to me

[quote="vvaannmmaann"
So, shy, late twenties, multilingual, sporty... What would you do?
__________________[/quote]

Im not shy late fortyish and cunilingual, What do you think I'd do

Photos???

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Commiserate with her on the tragedy of the recent earthquake, discuss art and sculpture, get her views on recent political activity in her homeland and try to make her feel at ease in strange surroundings. Ovbiously.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Commiserate with her on the tragedy of the recent earthquake, discuss art and sculpture, get her views on recent political activity in her homeland and try to make her feel at ease in strange surroundings. Ovbiously.
You do that while I batter her back doors in :twisted:

right-grumpy said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
You do that while I batter her back doors in :twisted:
Fancy some tag team action

I could teach her some freaky deaky Dutch :twisted:

Wouldnt she probablt try to murder you then claim it was all a sex game gone wrong.

G

gdm.bizkit

I've always fancied getting stuck into a Italian bird, My mate wont let me near his gorgeous italian cousin. Prick.

Why do a shovel and a shallow grave spring to mind?

Before reading completely I replied....added this little addition as I have now realised it wasn't a serious question (when is it really a serious question in the NAAFI?)

I'm in the same area, same age group, but not Italian 8O why not tell her to look around at sports teams here, there's a lot due to the Uni being heavily involved in sports...and I mean real sports, not the kind the filthpopulation of arrse have come up with so far.

JB

justblonde said:
I'm in the same area, same age group, but not Italian 8O why not tell her to look around at sports teams here, there's a lot due to the Uni being heavily involved in sports...and I mean real sports, not the kind the filthpopulation of arrse have come up with so far.

JB
My bold

You say that like its a bad thing