20 mile CFT at RTMC Chilwell???

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by VonMurvis, Aug 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. a rupert told me today that there is a 20mile CFT being run as part of the 2week cycle at chilwell

is he talking rot?
    it sounds like rot

anyone been through there recently?

thanks for looking

2. There might be (although it wouldn't be a CFT) but if so it's not part of the mob process. Both of you would appear to be smoking crack - him/her for saying it and you for posting it.

3. A CFT has fixed parameters to make it a useful fitness test. He might be doing a 20 mile run carrying the same kit as on a CFT, at the same pace needed to pass a CFT, but by definition, it wouldn't be a CFT.

4. You'll be so bored on the Chilwell CFT route it will feel like 20 miles.

5. Could be a fit for role (can't remember the official name) 24mi split over two days. Day 1 12mi carrying 65lbs(I think) in 3hrs. Day 2 12mi carrying 45lb (I think) in 2.5hrs followed by RMTs.

6. That's one of the OFT's. It's a pain in the arse to organise, so I very much doubt Chilwell would be arsed. They won't do one. The OP and Rupert involved are just retarded.

7. Fair enough

8. There's allot of Vicars and Tarts passing through this week so I'd be surprised to see anything too butch being run by them

9. OFT 6: 40 KM over 2 days. Day 1 - 20 KM under 3 Hrs 30 Mins (30Kg). Day 2 - 20 KM under 3 Hours (20Kg), both Squaded. For PJHQ CAT 3 Personnel.

10. Last time I did it was before the OFTs had been introduced, before they changed it and put the RMTs at the end it used to be followed by a Bn attack