20 large well spent

Attachments

I don't know. Big hands. Firm jaw line. Prominent chin. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I don't know. Big hands. Firm jaw line. Prominent chin. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
What that big hands, a firm jaw line and prominent chin turn you on? A tad skinny for me but I would.

Just to compare the feel with the current Mrs-Albertous-to-be enhancements for scientific purposes not pleasure obviously.

M

MrsBee

the only dramatic difference between male and female skeletons is that females poses a more rounded pelvis, she may just be a manly looking woman :/ bit of a butterface perhaps.

When I first saw the pics in the paper I put her down for early 40s.

She's 27 FFS. Must have had a lot of early morning paper rounds.

When I first saw the pics in the paper I put her down for early 40s.

She's 27 FFS. Must have had a lot of early morning paper rounds.
Yep, that's just what I was thinking - 27, my arrse. She doesn't need more surgery, she needs a couple of quiet hours in a padded room with a head-trick-cyclist; he can sort out her 'issues' and low self-esteem. I'm guessing that one or some or all of the following apply: her parents were divorced, if they ever married, she was touched up as a kid by an 'uncle', she was crap at school, she's been engaged 6 or 7 times, she's having or had an affair with an older (married) man, in short, she's a no-hoper basket case. As for her looks - for me she's too sodding skinny, her teeth are shite, her hair minging and her tits are revolting. Other than that, I'm sure she's lovely.

the only dramatic difference between male and female skeletons is that females poses a more rounded pelvis, she may just be a manly looking woman :/ bit of a butterface perhaps.
But would you plate her anus as a heavily tattooed handsome chap sat in the corner furiously masturbating and humming the theme tune from Airwolf for added romantic ambience?