20 HF 77

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by arrsehole, Jul 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Bods
    I'm new to this forum and looking for information on a lightweight land rover FFR ( reg 20 HF 77) It was in the hands of the Queens Gurkha Signals in 1990-94 Possibly in the gulf, I would like to know where in the gulf and what divisional markings etc that it had on it.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

2. It hasn't hit your car recently has it?

3. I think I know exactly the one you mean out of all the other thousands of lightweight fcuking land rovers that were around then.

4. Mine used to be 17 HF 59 went by the name Betsy,almost the same as your one. Sorry

5. Was it the Green and Black one that got painted sandy?

6. Unbelievable, somebody knows it!

7. It just so happens I have a photo of '77 (as we liked to call her)

[​IMG]

8. gurung on the work ticket?

9. I don't know what he was on at the time of the accident......but it wasn't the workticket.

10. Cunny funts.

11. Are you part of a QGS OP GRANBY re-enactment group? Do you use a lot of fake tan and hair dye? Have you completed the ensemble with a "Gurkha special"? (cut-down bar stool)

12. I hope you cnuts aren't serving cos if this country goes to war we're fcuked

13. Well what sort of reponse did you expect to get?

You ask a question about 1 Rover out of 100s of thousands in service with out any background info except it was once possibly used by the Gurkha Signals.

Was it a "famous" vehicle? Did it carry royalty into battle, explode and kill a popstar?

Is there anything to distinguish it from all the other thousands of Rovers running around?

If your question is reflective of the intelligence level of cnuts not serving then we really deserve to be fcuked.

14. I stated that it had served with the Queens Gurkha Signals 1990-94 , I gave the reg number, I was hoping at some point a member of the QGS might come across this and remember, I remember reg no's of vehicles I used so thought someone may remember this one, It's not fcuking rocket science, I was pointed to this site as I was told I may get help tracking this vehicle, How wrong they were and how wrong I was, It is my fault, I forgot that the youth/younger generations aren't as civil as they used to be and have this fcuk you jack I'm ok attitude.
    I won't waste anymore of my time on this site, It clearly isn't worth it.

15. "IF this country goes to war?" :? have you been living in a cave you numpty? :roll: