.20 cal airgun ammuntion

I have heard a rumour that, due to lack of interest, .20 cal airgun ammo was going to be unavailable in the new future. Any thoughts please?

Marc_St_Hilaire said:
I have heard a rumour that, due to lack of interest, .20 cal airgun ammo was going to be unavailable in the new future. Any thoughts please?
Perhaps at your local gunshop, but I'm sure there will still be other places selling it.

Marc_St_Hilaire said:
The Yanks love it so it should be always available. Crossman still make it I believe and Bisley make a couple. Best advice would be to try someone like Daystate to see what their thoughts are. FAC models are quite popular in .20

Alsacien said:
As you can get a lifetimes supply for the cost of a round of drinks why not get some decent stuff stockpiled?
Yes. Dry weekend then! I''ll do as you suggest. Even if the stuff does dry up over here I suppose it will be available from the States, via ebay, of course.