• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

2 years post-reg to join QAs - just for officer entry?

Do you mean a student nurse? I read the word stud several times and couldnt' place it with nurses :D :D

Officer entry is not automatic and if you want soldier entry, that is fine too.

Which part of the country are you?

liz_the_nurse said:
Do you mean a student nurse? I read the word stud several times and couldnt' place it with nurses :D :D

Haha yeah I did mean student I don't think I could pass off stud by any means. So I could join straight after qualifying? All I know is nursing in the army is all I can see myself doing.

Is there anything that could be done prior to qualifying?

I'm at Brighton Uni, great city great hospitals.

Thanks for the help!

Contact the QARANC Recruting team

Phone no: 01276 412742 / 412741 / 412740

Address is:

QARANC Recruiting
HQ AMS
Former Army Staff College
Slim Road
Camberley
Surrey
GU15 4NP

MAKE THE BEST BETTER.........BE AN ARMY NURSE

Filbert Fox said:
but in answer to your thread title, 2 years post reg is if you wish to have a shot at officer entry.
Ok then great ta very much. Had it in my head that I needed 2 years even for soldier entry.

Thanks very much for the contacts sluice.

I did my UG degree at sussex and am doing my BM BS at Brighton & Sussex Medical School, I'll second that - brilliant city with great hospitals.
Yeah it's a great place to live. What does BM BS stand for?

z-layrex said:
liz_the_nurse said:

Haha yeah I did mean student I don't think I could pass off stud by any means. So I could join straight after qualifying? All I know is nursing in the army is all I can see myself doing.

Is there anything that could be done prior to qualifying?

I'm at Brighton Uni, great city great hospitals.

Thanks for the help!

Your earlier posts says that you may be interested in serving in the TA.

I have Linked you to a search of local Field Hospital TA units and careers offices in your area.

Good luck!

Latest Threads