2 x Royal protection cars clamped in Portsmouth while Queen has lunch

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wag Tail, May 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The two unmarked police vehicles were clamped during the surprise royal visit to Gunwharf Quays on Wednesday for lunch aboard a luxury yacht. The alleged clamper, Gareth Andrews, 37, from Fareham, has been charged with obstructing police.

BBC News - Queen safety police wheel-clamped in Portsmouth

It would appear that when challenged the clamper refused to believe that Brenda had gone for lunch in Gunwharf Keys (a fair one for those that know Pompey) and although shown a warrant card refused to believe that the officer was on duty. Perhaps production of a Glock would have convinced him?

Never mind he can explain it all on Monday morning in court. So doing his job, obstructing police or treason and hang the bastard?
  2. He's a clamper... hang him just for that.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. As a victim of such a cnut recently myself I would have loved to have seen her maj personally order the pr*ck to the tower
  4. Clamp round his ankles then lob the kunt in the drink.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I thought clamping was recently made illegal over there? It is here.
  6. This blokes well known in Pompey. I hope the court finishes him. He's been in court before so hopefully he'll get a appropriate sentence.
  7. Well if there was ever the wrong person to piss off over the subject this twat hit the jackpot!
    • Like Like x 3
  8. No. It is illegal in Scotland.... "Clamp this you knut..!!"

Attached Files:

• Fuck.jpg
      File size:
      19.4 KB
  9. No. I believe it's illegal in Scotland but for some unknown fucking reason it is still supported by HM Govt in England and Wales, in fact HM Govt in England and Wales positively refuse to do anything about it.

The Cunts.
  10. Due to be introduced in November.

Private wheel clamping to be banned : Directgov - Newsroom

Unless HMG realize that they get tax revenue from it and decide to allow the tax-payers to continue being shafted.
  11. And how long has it taken those filthy thieving bastards in Westminster to put a stop to that then?

20 years or so maybe......
  12. Fucking clampers should be sterilised, stop them infecting the planet with their sprogs.
    Wankers all of them. 24/240 volt inverter and an angle grinder work wonders, failing that a gas axe.

• Like Like x 1
  13. What's foxing me is if as the article says there were officers with the cars at all times how the fuck did he get TWO clamps on TWO cars. Is he a new breed of ninja clamper, in and out before you know he's done it, the Michael Fagin of clampers.
  14. HHH

HHH LE

The wife used those same words about me!!!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3