2 x Red Hot Chilli tickets and car pass for sale. Knebworth Sat 23rd June

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by FatBoyGeorge, Jun 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Edited to add: Tickets have now been sold.

Short notice I know, but I have 2 x general admission tickets and 1 car pass for the Red Hot Chilli's gig at Knebworth this Saturday (23rd June 2012). I had bought them on the first day of sale with the intention of going with my ex who was a big fan. I had forgotten about them until they landed on my door mat yesterday, and not being the biggest fan myself I'm looking to sell them on.

Face value was £135ish, I'm not looking to make a profit but to get as much as possible back. I would recommend next day post which is £5.90 I believe.

Please post your interest here.

FBG.

2. £50 would be a nice few beer tokens for me and a good gig for you!

3. What an awesome band, I failed to get tickets to Stadium of Light in Sunderland on Sunday, what a bargain price. Bang it on ebay, pick up only, 4 day sale, nice pics of the tickets, sorted, I bet you make a profit, just make sure you reply to all questions about them.

I get a stiffy on learning guitar arpeggios and nailing them, anyone that doesnt like this Red Hot Chili Peppers - Venice Queen - YouTube sucks cock

4. Tickets have now been sold guys. Cheers.