2 x Canon Lens for sale

Can't take pic's of them at the moment. (I have asked cpunk permission to flog these through the Photog Section.)

Lens one:

CANON ZOOM LENS EF 28-105 1:3.5-4.5 In good working order, complete with end cap, lens cap, and UV filter I also think I have the box for it.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Lens two:

CANON ZOOM LENS EF-S 55-250 1:4-5.6 IS In good working order, complete with end cap, lens cap, and UV filter I have the box, pouch and manual for it.

For both Lenses £105 + P&P (At cost)

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Damn. Beat me to it. I'd have been interested in the first one if VM changes his mind!

I've already got one thanks VM. Also have the EF-S 55-250, hence the possible interest in the 28-105. Really looking for a macro lens though.. (and yes I am going to try the "use your 50mm lens backwards" trick when I get round to it!)

I've already got one thanks VM. Also have the EF-S 55-250, hence the possible interest in the 28-105. Really looking for a macro lens though.. (and yes I am going to try the "use your 50mm lens backwards" trick when I get round to it!)
I converted an old 35-80 mm lens to soopa-doopah macro and it's great.

EF 35-80mm for macro. - Page 2 - Canon Digital Photography Forums

Very easy - prise off the front mountings - cut out the first element and reassemble.

That's awesome! Off to look for one now...

Dammit now you've made me look at EBay.