2 Tory MPs to defect to UKIP on Sunday 25th

A friend has posted on Facebook that his son was in the car of a UKIP Parliamentary Candidate when a call came in from Farage to say that tomorrow )monday 25th Jan) TWO Tory MP's would be defecting to UKIP.

So much for OPSec!!!

That should be SUNDAY the 15th! How do I edit the title.

Finally found how to edit the title....

Last edited:

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
A friend has posted on Facebook that his sone was in the car of a UKIP Parliamentary Candidate when a call came in from Farage to say that tomorrow )monday 25th Jan) TWO Tory MP's would be defecting to UKIP.

So much for OPSec!!!
Tomorrow is a Sunday.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Damn beaten to it by JBM.

... Unless it is part of a cunning long term plan and they are actually going to defect Monday 25 January 2016 ....
if so Farage certainly believes in playing the long game .

A friend has posted on Facebook that his son was in the car of a UKIP Parliamentary Candidate when a call came in from Farage to say that tomorrow )monday 25th Jan) TWO Tory MP's would be defecting to UKIP.

So much for OPSec!!!

Monday's the 26th

Name and shame and don't mind the date

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer

So much for OPSec!!!

I'd wait till tomorrow then you can edit the title to "False rumour that..."

Wordsmith :smile:

Are we working with the Gregorian or Julian calender. Please clarify.

Well it is on his Facebook page and I have a feeling that the Tory party whips will be up all night :) So we will see what happens.

As for telling the Newspapers.... I think it is a bit late for that. This broke 52 minutes ago. If you don't break it in the first 15 minutes you are behind the curve. By now BBC, ITN andCentral probably have it.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

So much for OPSec!!!

Sunday the 25th

In other UKIP News, MEP Amjad Bashir has been suspended for unanswered financial and employment issues, apparently the party are forwarding evidence on to the police.

My son was in a taxi being driven by Elvis, he was on the way to see Shergar when Nigel Farage cadged a lift and said a chap called Dave who is high up in Conservative party was about to defect to UKIP

Archie

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Sunday the 25th

In other UKIP News, MEP Amjad Bashir has been suspended for unanswered financial and employment issues, apparently the party are forwarding evidence on to the police.

Why am I not surprised?

Apparently he was about to defect to the Tories. He's described the accusations as farcical.

Last edited:
My son was in a taxi being driven by Elvis, he was on the way to see Shergar when Nigel Farage cadged a lift and said a chap called Dave who is high up in Conservative party was about to defect to UKIP

Archie

Sounds like a couple of winners. Hope he left a decent tip in return.

So much for OPSec!!!

.... Ah so now it is a retrospective defection .

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
@chillsjag does your mate know that you have blown his persec?

Latest Threads