Old-Salt
hey guys

looking for some more information about 2 signals squadron (dundee)? #

away up to see them on tuesday to have a look around

thanks
Eul0gy

Boxy

GCM
You want to make sure that they're not closed for Easter.

eul0gy

Old-Salt
yeah got a letter from them asking me to come up to have a look about , as i applied for the summer TA challange

Boxy

GCM
So, we'll be seeing you on a TAFS2 week end at some stage soon.

Boxy

GCM
Don't worry about it, you'll find out, but to give you a heads up once all your paperwork is completed, you have your army number(newstyle?)& you've done a week end with your unit, this is known as TAFS1, TA Foundation Scheme, you'll get taken to , the Phase 1 Recruit(you) Training Wing of the Regional Training Cente (us)for a TAFS2 week end.

This involves more drill lessons, lessons about Values & Standards of the British Army & some PT. Namely the Risk Reduction Run of 2.4km in under 13mins 45 seconds!

Enjoy, it's fun.

Wench3000

War Hero
Is that lad with the stutter still there? Joined late 90's.

ferry_loon

Old-Salt
Wench3000

D-D-D'ont know w-w-who you m-m-ean.

Alcoholism is our most common disability :boogie:

ferry_loon

Old-Salt
Eul0gy

We have good mix of work and play. More to the point, we have a lot of excellent people.

PM me if you want to know more.

ferry_loon

Old-Salt
galgenberg said:
Still having kinky sex parties in the TAC?
Apparently! But to elaborate more would be a breach of trust!

Dodgy-Engr

Old-Salt
FFBox said:
You want to make sure that they're not closed for Easter.
FFBox,, these guys have Uber sized balloons that would get most mongs slavering pure ben + Jerrys!!! Maybe i should tell,, well you know who! :p

ferry_loon said:
I also here that they have a great fitness programe, particularly on a Saturday Night.

We have good mix of work and play. More to the point, we have a lot of excellent people.

PM me if you want to know more.[/quote]

polar

LE
commando317 said:
I also here that they have a great fitness programe, particularly on a Saturday Night.
Would that have anything to do with the themed 'parties' that allegedly take place there?

billypleased

Old-Salt
J** W******s still has the facial hair but we dont have as many sex parties as we used to, lol.
The only guy I remember who had a slight stutter joined 23.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Royal Signals 6
Chodmeister Royal Signals 28
pandaplodder Royal Signals 3

Latest Threads