2 Signal Squadron (dundee)

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by eul0gy, Apr 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey guys

looking for some more information about 2 signals squadron (dundee)? #

away up to see them on tuesday to have a look around

thanks
    Eul0gy

2. You want to make sure that they're not closed for Easter.

3. yeah got a letter from them asking me to come up to have a look about , as i applied for the summer TA challange

4. So, we'll be seeing you on a TAFS2 week end at some stage soon.

5. Don't worry about it, you'll find out, but to give you a heads up once all your paperwork is completed, you have your army number(newstyle?)& you've done a week end with your unit, this is known as TAFS1, TA Foundation Scheme, you'll get taken to , the Phase 1 Recruit(you) Training Wing of the Regional Training Cente (us)for a TAFS2 week end.

This involves more drill lessons, lessons about Values & Standards of the British Army & some PT. Namely the Risk Reduction Run of 2.4km in under 13mins 45 seconds!

Enjoy, it's fun.

6. Is that lad with the stutter still there? Joined late 90's.

7. Wench3000

D-D-D'ont know w-w-who you m-m-ean.

Alcoholism is our most common disability :boogie:

8. Eul0gy

We have good mix of work and play. More to the point, we have a lot of excellent people.

PM me if you want to know more.

9. Still having kinky sex parties in the TAC?

10. Apparently! But to elaborate more would be a breach of trust!

11. FFBox,, these guys have Uber sized balloons that would get most mongs slavering pure ben + Jerrys!!! Maybe i should tell,, well you know who! :p

12. I also here that they have a great fitness programe, particularly on a Saturday Night.

We have good mix of work and play. More to the point, we have a lot of excellent people.

PM me if you want to know more.[/quote]

13. Would that have anything to do with the themed 'parties' that allegedly take place there?

14. No its more of a pyhisical nature.