• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

2 Signal Squadron (dundee)

hey guys

looking for some more information about 2 signals squadron (dundee)? #

away up to see them on tuesday to have a look around

thanks
Eul0gy

Don't worry about it, you'll find out, but to give you a heads up once all your paperwork is completed, you have your army number(newstyle?)& you've done a week end with your unit, this is known as TAFS1, TA Foundation Scheme, you'll get taken to , the Phase 1 Recruit(you) Training Wing of the Regional Training Cente (us)for a TAFS2 week end.

This involves more drill lessons, lessons about Values & Standards of the British Army & some PT. Namely the Risk Reduction Run of 2.4km in under 13mins 45 seconds!

Enjoy, it's fun.

ferry_loon said:
I also here that they have a great fitness programe, particularly on a Saturday Night.

We have good mix of work and play. More to the point, we have a lot of excellent people.

PM me if you want to know more.[/quote]

J** W******s still has the facial hair but we dont have as many sex parties as we used to, lol.
The only guy I remember who had a slight stutter joined 23.

Latest Threads