2 rifles

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by UnitedScratchyArse, Feb 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. yeh i mean 2 rifles know much about it? Polar 69... join the mans army not the the weekend "when i can be arsed version"

2. So many threads, so little brain. Your doing alot of near identical posts here fella.

3. UnitedScratchyArse. I did 23 years with the 2-1 RGJ, now 2 rifles. If you really are going to join them in N.I. Then I suggest you get rid of that attitude or someone will kick it out of you.

Those "weekend warriors" as you call them, are on operations all the time with regular serving personnel. They have gained the respect they deserve from what they have done, so don't come on here slagging them off.

I wish you all the very best, you may need it!

Hitback

4. UnitedSA has probably never swamped his pit yet or swapped jizzmags.

With 5 weeks of basic left lets hope he's mastered how to avoid ticktocking and can shave himself.

I would recommend paying attention when taught the art of camouflage and concealment, it may come in handy if he gets to his Battalion.

5. You, are a ********.

All the best.

6. I know a bit about the Rifles and especially Ballykinler.

Alas, I don't give out help to anyone with more than 4 weeks till the end of training.

7. I do hope you are having a laugh....

If not, get ready to get filled in for being a gobshite. TWAT :twisted:

Just one that I could swiftly find, not too bad for doing it when they can be arrsed eh? http://www.army.mod.uk/lcv/index.htm

8. I suppose he read the thread about the lack of guns in Afghanistan and thought it refered to two rifles.

Was it not for the TA going with their regular counterparts, the regiments on deployments would be even more under manned and well over streached, but of course this government would expect nothing less!

And just to add to the confussion, great to see the USMC are going into Helmand, think of ALL the kit our lads can nick from them, such as weapon systems and helicopters! .. .. :wink: (just a thought)

2 Rifles in Ballykinler, chirst that's an easy posting these days, I had to help to bit up the bits when the bomb hit the camp, and was it the Red Shield was levelled (RE search) Sad day!

9. Do us a favor and bore off!

10. Change your attitude Fella other wise you will end up finding out what the unofficial version of Swift and Bold is...

11. I havent mastered how to avoid ticktocking :(

12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

2 rifles - sorry, I thought the thread was discussing the latest cut-back proposal....

13. YOU ARE A NIG OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!