2 policewomen gunned down

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by razorman, Nov 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Very sad. RIP & prayers for the injured girl.

LT.

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Dreadful. The injured officer is apparently VSIL. Hope the creatures that did it are caught quickly.

3. Dreadful news. Rest in Peace. My thoughts are with the injured girl and those who grieve.

4. lets hope that those responsible for yet another atrocity on the streets of great britain are caught quickly.

5. Dreadful , awful news. RIP to the fallen Policewoman , and heartfelt prayers for the safe recovery of her injured colleague.

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Awful news.My heartfelt condolences to the families of both these brave Ladies.
    Spike

7. Sad dreadfull news, yet another fine officer lost, and one in hospital. I pray she makes a full and rapid recovery. Thoughts are with the families and collegues. RIP .... so much to say but just dont seem to have the words right now

8. Tragic news thought and prayers are with both families at this awful time.

9. Respect and condolences to the brave women and their families

10. a terrible tradegy. i only hope their local constabulary's armed response unit happens across these armed thugs and makes short work of them. apparantly they're using HK G36Cs (according to the news on ATM) -- a nice weapon.

11. Very sad. RIP

from a Yorkie

12. RIP,

Very sad day.

SF