2 para falklands

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by jimmyoc, Apr 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Nice one mate!
  2. that brought a speck of sentiment to the old eyes Mate, good on you :oops:
  3. Tears to the eyes old chap
  4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Thanks for going the extra mile and finding that piccy of Smiffy, H Smith was in the Cadets with me and I remember him joining IJLB about 2 years ahead of me, he also saved me from a kicking on at least 1 occaision. I'm sure I'm not the only one to miss him!
  5. Wel done Jimmy, very nicely done, a fitting tribute to the lads. Airborne.
  6. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Jim you have done a great job there mate. Brought a lump to the throat' Train Hard fit Easy "Airborne"
  7. Very dusty in here watching that. Jim Barry was a mess mate of my old man. RIP lads, never forgotten.
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

He was my Bn IO's brother!
  9. That was a brilliant tribute mate, these men are what makes the British Army a great place to be when the chips are down. Well Done That Man.
  10. Superb stuff Jimmy. Hope to see you at Brecon next month.
  11. I will be there.. counting the days now,,, :D
    Thank you for the comments. its good not to forget..
  12. Well done. Have passed the link to two of the faces from on there, who I know aren't on Arrse.
  13. One face in particular - so long ago now - so many memories.

Thank you Jimmy.
  14. That is a magnificent piece of work. Falklands happened when I was a newbie civvy but there are faces there I remember from NI days.
    Is there not somewhere where this could be entered for a recognition of some sort?
    Have you offered it to the National Army Museum?