2 NYPD officers assassinated in Brooklyn

Saturday afternoon two NYPD officers were murdered while sitting in their cruiser eating their lunch. The shooter came up from behind and shot both in the head through the passenger side window. The shooter has a history of gang membership. he also, on his facebook page stated earlier in the day; "I'm putting wings on pigs today". His facebook page also included mention that he was studying Arabic and pictures of pages from the Koran. If my math is correct these are the 106th and 107th line of duty deaths in the US since January 1st, 2014.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/n...hot-in-their-patrol-car-in-brooklyn.html?_r=0

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/20/nypd-officers-dead-brooklyn-shooting_n_6360434.html

Perhaps of note is that neither officer was white. One was Asian and the other Latino.

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
Hauntingly enough, earlier in the week, a number of police union officials had asked the mayor of New York City not to attend any policeman's funerals given his rather antagonistic relationship with them.

Terrible news. Rest in Peace to both officers and my condolences to their families.

Last edited:
Hauntingly enough, earlier in the week, a number of police union officials had asked the mayor of New York City not to attend any policeman's funerals given his rather antagonistic relationship with them.
Interesting post. What's the background to the collapsed relationship?

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
Interesting post. What's the background to the collapsed relationship?

What was perceived as a lack of support following a grand jury's decision not to indict a policeman following the death of a black guy who was selling cigarettes illegally, the link here -

http://nypost.com/2014/12/12/cops-to-de-blasio-stay-away-from-our-funerals/

Although just in the last hour there are reports of NYPD cops turning their backs to Mayor de Blasio when he arrived at the hospital.

What was perceived as a lack of support following a grand jury's decision not to indict a policeman following the death of a black guy who was selling cigarettes illegally, the link here -

Although just in the last hour there are reports of NYPD cops turning their backs to Mayor de Blasio when he arrived at the hospital.
This'll do wonders for his re-election prospects, I would imagine. Or are the citizens pissed off with the NYPD as well?

Also the press conference got him the same treatment. He is a liberal statist - he will be backed by Bloomberg and reelected easily by the people of New York.

This is from a LE forum. Not sure of its true but I have seen it from multiple sources.

From a trusted source that shall remain nameless:

***"PBA" = Patrolman's Benevolent Association. NYPD has just declared war on their mayor.

"FROM NYC PBA: Starting IMMEDIATELY- Atleast two units are to respond to EVERY call, no matter the condition or severity, no matter what type of job is pending, or what the opinion of the patrol supervisor happens to be. IN ADDITION: Absolutely NO enforcement action in the form of arrests and or summonses is to be taken unless absolutely necessary and an individual MUST be placed under arrest. These are precautions that were taken in the 1970's when Police Officers were ambushed and executed on a regular basis. The mayors hands are literally dripping with our blood because of his words actions and policies and we have, for the first time in a number of years, become a "wartime" police department. We will act accordingly.

Scumbag Sharpton has "condemned" the killings.
Perhaps he should have thought through the possible consequences of his thinly veiled incitement for a certain sector of society to take revenge.
Him & that turd Jesse Jackson have done more to provoke racial tensions than the KKK.

Just so I'm understanding this properly-

US Police have a reputation for killing black men and getting away with it even if the justification is more than a little bit thin?

Various people from the President, the mayor of New York downwards have condemned the above.

Half the country have decided there is something a bit rotten in policing in the US. Some politicians agree

Some nutter decided to have revenge and murders two police officers.

The PBA considers the Mayor of NY responsible because he isn't supporting them knocking off black men?

Right so far?

So the Police are completely innocent?
Smells a bit iffy to me

Last edited:
Jus so I'm understanding this properly-

So the Police are completely innocent?
Smells a bit iffy to me

Prick.

A couple of guys killed whilst having their scoff?

At the very least that highlights only the worst kind of manners.

Very good.

which bit of my question was I mistaken about then?

You are a prick because you made assumptions based on race, if coppers can't do it why or rather how can you? To be honest I'd have ******* shot that M. Brown twat with every round i had if it meant i went home at the end of a shift; the other fellagh is a bandwagon black americans can jump on, there is a certain irony in that.

You are a prick because you made assumptions based on race, if coppers can't do it why or rather how can you? To be honest I'd have ******* shot that M. Brown twat with every round i had if it meant i went home at the end of a shift; the other fellagh is a bandwagon black americans can jump on, there is a certain irony in that.

What assumption have I made?

Very good.

which bit of my question was I mistaken about then?

Erm, all of it.

Obama clearly has an axe to grind. The British tortured and sold his granpappy into slavery doncha' know.

I take it you're quite content for a chap to "top" two coppers whilst they're eating lunch?

It wasn't a "Black on white", one copper was "latino" the other was "Asian".

Right on man, stick it to the honky......

Erm, all of it.

Obama clearly has an axe to grind. The British tortured and sold his granpappy into slavery doncha' know.

I take it you're quite content for a chap to "top" two coppers whilst they're eating lunch?

It wasn't a "Black on white", one copper was "latino" the other was "Asian".

Right on man, stick it to the honky......

Obama is a cock. But he is the cock that the Americans elected president, twice.

Where did I say I condoned the murder of Police Officers? Anywhere? To be clear, I don't and at no point have I suggested I do.
Nor did I mention the race of those Police Officers, they were murdered because of their uniform, not their race.

The questions I asked are legitimate.

you heavily inferred that the murder of two police officers was ok because, elsewhere; police officers had been involved in the deaths of black americans (specifically). Thats akin to having watched the Arabs (Palestinians specifically, courtesy Ms Geuring BBC) celebrating two planes flying into buildings. You are a reptile.