2 nd chance for PRAC

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by swansea84, Apr 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys just wondering if i fail at PRAC Do you get another chance or go to your second job choice.

Nice one
  2. I think you just get differed and probably sent back in 3 months time or something. I'm not 100% sure, if you fail it your recruiter may suggest going into your second job choice or Infantry (If it isn't your second job choice)
  3. It will all depend on what your ADSO put in your report, in most cases if you fail PRAC you will chat to your Recruiter who more than likely send you for another attempt at PRAC (dependant on your PRAC report) or just be able to click you over for your second choice. Worst case scenario would be for your Recruiter to speak to ADSO. Just put 100% in at PRAC and dont give up
  4. Iron, remember to inform all of those potential recruits that you used to wear a maroon lid (less the wings) and are therefore more than qualified to answer any airborne related questions.
  5. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Second warning, stay out of this forum.
  6. Dam, you beat me to it...

As Forastero said, do one...
  7. They let you take it twice, or even three times if you improved A LOT between your first and second attempts, but still didn't make it.
  8. Cheers for the reply guys. Ill give it 100 percent i might change the date a little way down the month as i dont feel fit enough.
  9. Who told you that nonsense ???
  10. The para corporal who was doing the PRAC course when I did it last november...
  11. So its just 1 chance??
  12. Should you fail first time, dependant on the report the Sgt in charge of that particular PRAC gives you, you may be invited back for a second attempt. However a third, is not something I imagine would happen.
  13. You will get 2 chances, however say you got injured during your 2nd attempt you would get a 3rd chance.
  14. Cheers Sandy. Hopefully there will be no need for a second chance.