2(NC) Sigs Bde/12 Signals Group@ArmyNet

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by polar, Dec 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ArmyNet have created a TA Sigs forum (under the above title - maybe for one army reasons :lol: ). Hopefully it can act as a sticky for all the Sigs issues we get on here (e.g. what do we do on trade trg, which trade, NCRS is pants (but we don't use it) etc)

p.s. I'm shutting polar down today, some internal issues and everyone knows me - so plse don't PM me with 'I know who are' etc. Anonymous posting here I come

2. ArmyNet is crap, difficult to navigate and doesn't have the confidentiality this site has.

3. However it does have confidentiality in a different way, we don't wash our dirty laundry in public, something we are doing as TA Royal Signals rather a lot on this forum currently.

4. Oh yes, I reckon at least 3+ ARRSE users have left the site over the last week or so. The recent posts on ArmyNet have been more like the (RSigs) ARRSE of old. I don't think its any threat to this site but has a place for certain topics.

5. Well said, and embarrasing ourselves along the way. As a plea lets leave the dirty washing, inter-Bde rivalry etc behind us it is purely playing into the very senior officers hands and giving wide spread ammunition for them to fire back at us - collectively

6. Well said that man (or woman)!