2 (NC) Sig Bde

#1
Thanks to all presenters and the organisers.

Very, very, good weekend. One of the best weekends I've ever been on with the TA. My faith is restored.

p.s. Where is the 'CO is a cock' thread on here?

p.p.s. why does everyone have to mention ARRSE on every presentation
 
#3
polar said:
Thanks to all presenters and the organisers.

Very, very, good weekend. One of the best weekends I've ever been on with the TA. My faith is restored.

p.s. Where is the 'CO is a c***' thread on here?

p.p.s. why does everyone have to mention ARRSE on every presentation

er..... great.......
 
#4
polar said:
Thanks to all presenters and the organisers.

Very, very, good weekend. One of the best weekends I've ever been on with the TA. My faith is restored.

p.s. Where is the 'CO is a c***' thread on here?

p.p.s. why does everyone have to mention ARRSE on every presentation
It was the same at the Corps convention and dinner at Elempt.

Great weekend btw.
 
#6
Good weekend - but what I want to know is why aren't you allowed to take TA personel in a mini bus - eh - what - you can? S**t - don't I sound like a thickie!!!!!!
 
#8
I've been telling the same to all those who missed it, best weekend for a long time. Nice to be treated as an adult and actually valued.


I knew I wasnt the only Arrser there too, should have worn my tie :wink:

By the way, did I mention I had a double first from Oxford!
 
#9
WhiteHorse said:
I knew I wasnt the only Arrser there too, should have worn my tie :wink:

By the way, did I mention I had a double first from Oxford!
Did you :D

I think was a setup, it was a cunning plan to out us all :twisted: (Did you recieve a PM about the weekend months back ..... argh I'm seeing things).
 
#12
polar said:
WhiteHorse said:
I knew I wasnt the only Arrser there too, should have worn my tie :wink:

By the way, did I mention I had a double first from Oxford!
Did you :D

I think was a setup, it was a cunning plan to out us all :twisted: (Did you recieve a PM about the weekend months back ..... argh I'm seeing things).
No I didnt get the PM, If I had I might not have gone in case it was a cunning plan to get us. :D Then again maybe it has worked 8O
 

Latest Threads