Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A waste of time - why bother?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dontdreamit

War Hero
:D

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Glad I realised this before I hit a ridiculous amount of posts like some.... :wave:

adastra

War Hero
Handbags before dawn. The next production by the Priory Players perhaps?

CR This public spat between you and the next Director of the Intelligence Corps is most unbecoming, for both of you.
At this rate he will soon work out who you are!

Anyway I hear JPA have only just realised that you meet the aircrew height requirment for No 5 (AC) Sqn. Perhaps the new Director could introduce a new concept for a single trade for Pashto speaking pilots, who are trained IAs and are SIPE / MBMM / RMADS / MAS Hamilton wizards.

That will save money, improve both retention and FORM coherence; and certainly make for a more interesting Lingusits thread.

All a few of you have to do is pass your BCFT :wink:

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Dontdreamit said:
I think it's time to move away from this site, it's a colossal waste of time and some users seem to think it has replaced MCM Div as the highest authority.

:wave:

boo fucking hoo - dry your eyes and call the padre.

you got pinged by one of your bosses and now you feel like they're looking over your shoulder. you can make out they are doing something wrong, but in reality you are just upset that you are no longer completely anonymous - and hence might have to watch before you gob off another load of shite.

you won't leave. or if you do, you'll be back under another guise. this is the only place you can say the things you do - from behind the safety of the internet anonymity barricades.

i don't think they would AGAI you for what you say. i just think they would chalk it up as yet more evidence to reinforce their opinion of you being an "arrogant little s***" (quote unquote)

Dontdreamit said:
I doubt any of you have managed to accomplish what I have accomplished in the same space of time. I am well regarded by both my peers and my immediate CoC.

and i am a tall, athletic, stallion of a man, with flowing blonde locks and abs you could scrub your washing on. :D

this is the internet equivalent of a pissed-up little scrote in a bar, who stops at the door to shout "i'll get you, you bastards" before running away. much as your "car crash TV" arrse career has been entertaining, i can't help but pity you a bit.

but hey - come back and play any time ;)

adastra

War Hero
After the recent showing by Glad Its All Over, there seems to be an outbreak of modesty round here.

Perhaps its confined to older posters who have had more exposure to a Joint environment, where the gene pool is a little deeper?

Of course I know you can do both and will lead the way for the new Op MI Fly single trade group. All you have to do is to make your peace with Designate ( D Int)

I'm sure there is not that much skill in holding a Global Express in a racetrack or figure of 8 for a living. Forbid when the executive jet market picks up again, R5 is going to be a brilliant resettlement programme for pilots one day

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
adastra said:
I'm sure there is not that much skill in holding a Global Express in a racetrack or figure of 8 for a living.

as has been illustrated in a couple of real-world examples lately... pilots get the big bucks for when it goes wrong, not when it's going right ;)

Dontdreamit said:
Pinged by a boss? LOL only according to you...and let's see any of that be proved :D

*yawn* In actual fact CR I just don't want to end up such a sad poster like yourself, your professional world clearly revolves around this site and that's disturbing........

But yeh...running away... everything you said... your the greatest... :clap:

DDI - You are everything you appear to despise and you also appear to do all the things that single posters out as "sad" in your stated view (time of post anyone?).

I really hope you do feck off and never visit this site again. Your arrogance is appalling and if I could have one wish it would be to be the fly on the wall in your room at night when you sit and ponder how your massive intellect and wonderful CRs have got you no real friends at all.

I know who had my back while I was serving. I wouldn't look over your shoulder too often if I were you .......... you may not like the view!

Alfie_Boy

Old-Salt
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Dontdreamit said:
I think it's time to move away from this site, it's a colossal waste of time and some users seem to think it has replaced MCM Div as the highest authority.

I didn't think DDI had been in long enough to remember when APC was actually MCM Div :? :? :?

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Alfie_Boy said:
Dontdreamit said:

I didn't think DDI had been in long enough to remember when APC was actually MCM Div :? :? :?

i thought it was still in exeter :oops:

Piglet_Files

Old-Salt
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Alfie_Boy said:
Dontdreamit said:

i thought it was still in exeter :oops:

CR - That perhaps explains a great deal my friend :D

252_me

Old-Salt
Dontdreamit said:
:D

But yeh...running away... everything you said... your the greatest... :clap:

Teddy Working, Teddy Working, Teddy Stops. On inspection Dontdreamit's teddy is no longer in his pram, carry on!

Someone's tired!

Alfie_Boy

Old-Salt
[quote="Dontdreamit - CSM (Tomorrow Morning)]
Hi Sir, I'm sorry to bring this up as I know you're really busy but I don't think this business will wait. You see, last night a couple of SNCO's were taking the piss out of me last night on ARRSE and if I am honest, I don't think it is acceptable. At the end of the day they never had to do the tours that I have to and more to the point, I'm a dick and should be under a protection order, so are you going to sort me out or what??? PS I love you, luv and kisses TOJO[/quote]

Latest Threads