2 Med Bde flashes

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Barrack Room Lawyer, Dec 6, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. seeing as the general opinion is you chaps dont like wearing them,if anyones got any spare,I would be willing to pay a small fee for any,PM me if theres any out there.
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Try any TA unit, they have loads.
  3. Ah, to take pride in one's uniform....what a pleasure....isn't the concept of a Med Bde a little grandiose though? last time I looked we were struggling to field a LR ambulance and a steri-strip!

Pass the pliers nurse, this one's got a root to it!
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Its been around for a while now, RR!
  5. The one Im with doesnt :(
  6. and it still cant find its arrse with both hands!!
  7. go to Iraq theres loads of them lying around in the sand, 256 had to remove their flashes once they had arrived in SLB, they were told that they were no longer 2 Med Bde, they were now UK Med Gp, so take them off.
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Surely, UK Med Gp is the unit in Iraq, whilst 2 Med Bde reamins 256's home bde? Its like a Bn coming from 1 Mech Bde in Tidworth, they will always be 1 Mech Bde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????/

Sorry I didnt realise I was dealing with medical reasoning!
  9. it was a bizarre and pointless exercise, but i suppose the bod that came up with it could put it on his 'reasons that i should get a MBE' chit:
    a. Got the troops to build laughable 3 ft blast wall round hosp
    b. Stopped troops from taking fruit from cookhouse at meal times, itll stop vermin (although EFI sells shite loads of pasties, baguettes etc..)
    c. Made everyone take off 2 Med Bde flashes

Madness i tells ya!! :roll: :roll:
  10. I heard about this,didnt they have surgeons and the such helping with the laying of the blocks?
  11. So how is a 3 ft wall going to stop mortars etc?? Seems the usual shiite from the AMS, somebody with no idea comes up with crape and enforces it on all and sundry :roll:

Now as for 2 Med Bde flashes, you can poke them where the sun don't shine :evil:
  12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

When do you finish, D-L? :lol:
  13. yep, all the hosp staff were at it. Gave us gloves though and a 'how to lift the blocks correctly brief'
  14. Was that your first tour foxey ?????????

Redknap that Cocney C**T !!
  15. I am sure like all good old sweata u paid full attention to the briefing I always remember u did before