2 Mancunian Re-Enactors Arrested

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BanjoBill, Jun 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The pair of Mancunian re-enactors were arrested in Devon today whilst looking for a place for their next re-enactment.

Police searched their vehicle and discovered extremely suspicious items, two swords, a bag from body shop and a piece of rope.... and a map downloaded from Google earth.

The plod in Devon are now questioning the pair about a plot to kidnap and murder Joss Stone....

Joss Stone 'murder plot': soul singer 'absolutely fine' after pair arrested - Telegraph

My advice to the re-enactors is to remain silent, at least if they charge you, you can enjoy the look on the face of the jury when the Devon Police discover there is a thing called Google Earth... that rope is not illegal and anyone can collect swords or bags.

Odds on them being released and no charges... on a postcard.

2. Lets be fair now, what compounded the offence was that they were in possession of tight black curly hair and thick lips.
    I read an article earlier where one of the local farmers that reported it, was quoted as saying" we thought it was suspicious, you don't usually see black men in cars round here"

3. Wrong, I win: Kevin Liverpool, 33, and Junior Bradshaw, 30, from Manchester have been charged with conspiracy.

Probably illegals who swung through the trees that some idiot planted trees across the channel.

4. I hear they've also been charged with urinating in a public lavatory, smelling of foreign food and wearing a loud shirt in a built up area after dark.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wonder how long Devon Plod can get away with calling two black blokes 'boy'..... and trying to pin every conceivable charge on them... just cause I is black init!

6. To be fair, you don't see many black men in Devon ever. One who took up pig farming was such a curiosity that he decided to make 'being a black man' his main selling point.

The Black Farmer Sausages | Bacon | Gluten Free

7. Poor girl was saved in the nick of time, some suspects still at large...

8. Don't know which is the most unfortunate... being nicked by the Devon Plod, or coming from Mancs with a name like Liverpool.

Not guilty then.

9. Also loitering with intent to use a pedestrian crossing, walking on the cracks in the pavement and 'looking at me in a funny way'.

"Is this your hedgehog sir?"

;-)

10. If they were planning on topping that talent-vacuum Stone, they should be given a new car each and a holiday somewhere sunny, on the taxpayers bill.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Apparently,she is worth £9m. How is that even possible?

12. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

OI - NSFW tag please - you bugger gave me a heart attack with that image it's an open plan office you know.

S_R

13. Because tone deaf fools and their money are easily parted.

14. Take it the Magistrates didn't like them - remanded until 1st July for Crown Court.