2 Girls in Peru - Innocent victims or drug smugglers?

So, 'was' not 'is'... or even 'nearly was', not 'is'?

I wonder how the hell she's been getting by in a place as expensive as Dubai, then.
? Confused.com I meant she had been with them a bit over a year, training at the academy is about 3 months, flying for maybe a year. Now she is in clink she won't be flying for them again.

So, 'was' not 'is'... or even 'nearly was', not 'is'?

I wonder how the hell she's been getting by in a place as expensive as Dubai, then.
I had a mate who went over there for 10 months with his wife chasing some bullshit job, he started of living in the big 4 star hotels and over time moved into cheaper hotel until he moved into a holiday inn.
I found the food and transport (including taxis) quite cheap, (cheaper than the UK), all the touristy stuff is where it becomes expensive.

I've lost count of the times been there - and the rest of the emirates. During gulf deployments we stopped at each one every other day. Probably totally different nowadays though - last time I was there was 2002/3.

There are millions of healthy, good looking women in the world, why would I want to stick my dick in 118118's mum.
As Edmund Hillary said "Because its there".

Air hostesses were one of the biggest source of STDs in the RN whilst visiting various emirates.
Showing your age a bit now. They haven't been called 'Air hostesses' since the Seventies when it was a job for posh middle class girls who were dim but good looking and only rich people could afford to fly.

Flight attendant is the official term now I believe for what we now call 'Trolley Dolleys'.

Showing your age a bit now. They haven't been called 'Air hostesses' since the Seventies when it was a job for posh middle class girls who were dim but good looking and only rich people could afford to fly.

Flight attendant is the official term now I believe for what we now call 'Trolley Dolleys'.
Galley rats is the technical term

In Flight Entertainment if you really want to wind them up

The Saudis would come into town, go drinking, gambling and whoring, wreck rooms and then be back home next day in time to be all pious on the sabbath. Same every week, apparently.

Even 20 years ago you couldn't move for Russian hookers. Easy to spot; they were dressed like extras from Starsky & Hutch.
Thats pretty much like Chelsea and Kensington. Especially in the first week of September when most of the Gulf decamps to the Borough. Two of the most arrogant individuals I came across were two Saudi officer cadets from Sandhurst who had been barred from a 24 hour cafe in the Brompton Road in the early hours for being pissed and obnoxious to staff.

They were giving it large with the usual "I am a Prince and I can have you out of a job, and I could buy this cafe and half this street. I will make sure the people in this cafe are sacked for disrespecting me". Yeah, yeah, you don't appear to have diplomatic immunity and if you don't sling your hook now you will be nicked. The same if you come back and try to gain entry"

They walked off chuntering away to themselves in Arabic. My collegue was ex Irish Guards who had previously been stationed in Chelsea Barracks. He said he he still had mates in the IG who were staff at RMAS and he would contact them to give details of their conduct. But I doubt that it would have made any difference.

Last edited:
Do the KGB/FSB still show you a recording of the nights affairs and ask you if you would like to work for them?
To be fair never stayed in Moscow Hotel. Le Meridien for me getting to the point where I was nearly always upgraded to the posh tower part each stay.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Thats pretty much like Chelsea and Kensington. Especially in the first week of September when most of the Gulf decamps to the Borough. Two of the most arrogant individuals I came across were two Saudi officer cadets from Sandhurst who had been barred from a 24 hour cafe in the Brompton Road in the early hours for being pissed and obnoxious to staff.

They were giving it large with the usual "I am a Prince and I can have you out of a job, and I could buy this cafe and half this street. I will make sure the people in this cafe are sacked for disrespecting me". Yeah, yeah, you don't appear to have diplomatic immunity and if you don't sling your hook now you will be nicked. The same if you come back and try to gain entry"

They walked off chuntering away to themselves in Catterick. My collegue was ex Irish Guards who had previously been stationed in Chelsea Barracks. He said he he still had mates in the IG who were staff at RMAS and he would contact them to give details of their conduct. But I doubt that it would have made any difference.
Like I said, when the oil money runs out and they're all vying for jobs as Redcoats at Butlins-on-the-Gulf...

To be fair never stayed in Moscow Hotel. Le Meridien for me getting to the point where I was nearly always upgraded to the posh tower part each stay.
Le Meridian did marvellous brunches on a Friday evening. All the booze you can drink, all you can eat for about £40. Luverly juberly!

I was approached by a Russian from some outlying former Soviet colony, she was a bit on the heavy side and looked like she could pull the plough if the family had to kill and eat the mule, and wanted £400 but would accept £200.
Don't the Arabs prefer the girls to have a bit of meat on them as opposed to the slim leggy ones. They used to like the fat chicks with bottle blonde hair. They would feel right at home in Hayes, West London.
working girls now stand touting for trade on the road that leads up to Baratsi beech.
Is this some sort of magic tree?

They are trying to market Saudi as a tourist destination. I think I will stick to Penang for any future exotic holidays thank you very much.
Yes I laughed my socks off! OK it really is a holiday destination for muslims, KSA pulls down a ton of money from the pilgrims coming for Hajj, the whole area around the kabbalah is now first class luxury hotels.
Then I read about some hare brained scheme to turn one of the beach areas (in the middle of nowhere) into a Western style tourist resort, including alcohol! This is on par with a plan to turn one of the mountains near Dubai, which gets literally a dusting of snow a couple of days in winter, into a ski playground :) Seriously all the money they have goes to their heads in more weird and wonderful ways to spend it.

Latest Threads