2 Girls in Peru - Innocent victims or drug smugglers?

Same in the Greek resorts favoured by the Russians. It's odd to all up the street at 30+ Celsius and be passing places selling stuff that'll keep you warm in Siberia.
You'd be surprised at how warmly the Indian/Pakistani workers (and a lot of others) dress in the winter in Dubai. I'd come out of the house to go to the car in just a shirt at 6.30am and notice it was chilly (+16 C) but it would be very warm coming home. These guys have hats, jumpers, gloves and coats on!

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
More than 4 years working and living there. I believe that Thailand is the worlds number 1 for sex tourists. Dubai is number 3, all those horny guys from Saudi got to get their rocks off somewhere, because its haram in KSA but obviously OK in the UAE.
I was in Dubai for work a few years back. It took the bus from the hotel to the airport on a Thursday night. The concierge, a Scouser incidentally, was on the bus with me. He was bemoaning what the evening ahead held.

The Saudis would come into town, go drinking, gambling and whoring, wreck rooms and then be back home next day in time to be all pious on the sabbath. Same every week, apparently.

Even 20 years ago you couldn't move for Russian hookers. Easy to spot; they were dressed like extras from Starsky & Hutch.

That's just a picture that's been photoshopped and had an orange filter applied. I opened the image in photoshop and zoomed in to the orange edges around the hair etc. You can clearly see where it's been modded. Also it's had all the meta data stipped out.

It's about as original as this:

I was in Dubai for work a few years back. It took the bus from the hotel to the airport on a Thursday night. The concierge, a Scouser incidentally, was on the bus with me. He was bemoaning what the evening ahead held.

The Saudis would come into town, go drinking, gambling and whoring, wreck rooms and then be back home next day in time to be all pious on the sabbath. Same every week, apparently.
During KSA holidays Dubai is even more rammed with them, you cannot move in the malls for them.
Even 20 years ago you couldn't move for Russian hookers. Easy to spot; they were dressed like extras from Starsky & Hutch.
Go into a bar, even the very top hotel bars and look for a solo woman with a small glass of red wine and a large glass of water, which is all she drinks.

Has anyone ascertained which airline she works for yet?

Where's her employer in all this?
[Wah shield on] Emirates [Wah shield off] Nothing to do with them, her problem.

1594809673287.png

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
You'd be surprised at how warmly the Indian/Pakistani workers (and a lot of others) dress in the winter in Dubai. I'd come out of the house to go to the car in just a shirt at 6.30am and notice it was chilly (+16 C) but it would be very warm coming home. These guys have hats, jumpers, gloves and coats on!
I doubt that they can afford sable fur coats, though. ;-)

So not much different to the rest of us , then !
As long as there are no dead hookers left in the room ( unlike the Landmark in Marylebone ) , and you can charge the damage to their credit cards , where's the problem ?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
So not much different to the rest of us , then !
As long as there are no dead hookers left in the room ( unlike the Landmark in Marylebone ) , and you can charge the damage to their credit cards , where's the problem ?
Indeed. However, I think it's the extent of the damage that they habitually do plus the 'holier than thou' attitude they adopt once they get home.

Do as you would be done by*, practice what you preach*, and all that...

*English for 'Don't be hypocrites'.

Indeed. However, I think it's the extent of the damage that they habitually do plus the 'holier than thou' attitude they adopt once they get home.

Do as you would be done by*, practice what you preach*, and all that...

*English for 'Don't be hypocrites'.
As the hotel owners are carrying out a rolling refurbishment on their guests' credit cards , their accounts department and senior management must love it .
Regarding the piousness and holier than thou attitude , well , that's gone on since time immemorial and will be very hard to get away from, especially in KSA where the authorities are trying to enforce strict morality in an age where fabulous wealth and the internet mean that bored Saudis will inevitably cross the border for their jollies , rather than get a caning and public humiliation at home .

Lacking Moral Fibre

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Jules bar start at around 1000 Dhm, Moscow hotel hhhhmmmm start around 2500 Dhm and up, my mate checked for me.
For a cheaper deal the York International Hotel (Dubai). The working girls have to pay to enter the upstairs bar/nightclub but chubby white blokes like myself walk in for free. The place was very busy filled with mainly non white girls and trying to get to the bar I was constantly grabbed by the eager ladies. It seemed to be the place for male Indian men to pick up the birds. I had one pint and left- alone! Of course being a feminist it was shocking to see so many peoples daughters desperate for any income.

The Moscow hotel has or had when I was last there a few years back mainly east European ladies, but they aren't cheap. I go upstairs to the sports bar and watch the footie.
The last time I was in Dubai I was staying near the marina, working girls now stand touting for trade on the road that leads up to Baratsi beech. My favourite drinking hole 'The Underground bar' at the Habtoor Grand has started being used by skinny African ladies sipping small glasses of red wine getting picked up by ex Pat workers.

Now Abu Dhadi, I went there new years and the place to go is the Gold Diggers bar. Lots of oriental girls and a few Russian girls. I was approached by a Russian from some outlying former Soviet colony, she was a bit on the heavy side and looked like she could pull the plough if the family had to kill and eat the mule, and wanted £400 but would accept £200. 4 pints of lager cost nearly £40 so I made my excuses and left.

I still wouldn't want to take the risk of being stopped by the Police and finding myself locked up, a mug shot of my tear stained pasty face in the Daily Mail, don't think the present Mrs would be too happy.

Jules bar start at around 1000 Dhm, Moscow hotel hhhhmmmm start around 2500 Dhm and up, my mate checked for me.
Pah , in Colchester , which is like Dubai but without all the vulgar glass tower blocks , my friend reckons you can halve that rate , and they take £'s , he says .

Flight Attendants charge an extra premium?
Only if you have a First Class ticket. I always turned right on the plane, never left sniffle!