2 Girls in Peru - Innocent victims or drug smugglers?

The last time I was in Dubai it was a Protectorate and we were in charge. I still have a photo somewhere of the Creek when the only signs of inhabitation were huts and dhows.
same here dubai abu dhabi were nothing more than beach names and poverty reigned supreme, and the beggars were a plague, it rankles now to see them flaunting their wealth, and sharjah was a shithole. as ancient centurion says it was a protectorate then so we didn't have to kiss arab arse.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
How many times must you be told, it's not a rag on their head, it's a sheet.
They're Sheetheads :rolleyes:
Sorry was that sheetheads, or sh*theads?.

JackSofty

War Hero
No doubt the Embassy and the FCO will all be at fault for not doing enough and getting her out. Probably articles in the Guardian about it being all Boris's fault.
Is that the Embassy chip shop that sacked the bint for giving a sausage to a homeless bloke?

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Its funny but whilst you mess up the Police will indeed be on top of you like a ton of proverbial, the in-your-face ladies of the night shenanigans that goes on in the posh hotels in UAE is something to believe. Those of you who frequent certain hotels as a Contractor passing through for a few days before onward flights to crappy places will know exactly what I am on about.
Moscow Hotel if you want Russian stylee. Le Meridien near the Airport which has Jules Bar....like the nurses from Rinteln arriving on the bus, at 2100hrs they all walk in like a catwalk of passed-by models in 6" high heels showing their ID to the bouncers on the door.

Jules Bar.....families and the like can sit at the tables and the unwritten rule is you are not approached by the aforementioned ladies. Go up to the bar though and its "hello, you stay in hotel, you go for happy time?"!!!
c3.JPG

Moscow Hotel reviews.
c2.JPG

c1.JPG

Now before anyone says "But CH you seem to know a little too much about this!". Spend 5 years on the ME contractor circuit and everyone knows about it and I would never partake in such depravity!

Now before anyone says "But CH you seem to know a little too much about this!". Spend 5 years on the ME contractor circuit and everyone knows about it and I would never partake in such depravity!
More than 4 years working and living there. I believe that Thailand is the worlds number 1 for sex tourists. Dubai is number 3, all those horny guys from Saudi got to get their rocks off somewhere, because its haram in KSA but obviously OK in the UAE.

Its funny but whilst you mess up the Police will indeed be on top of you like a ton of proverbial, the in-your-face ladies of the night shenanigans that goes on in the posh hotels in UAE is something to believe. Those of you who frequent certain hotels as a Contractor passing through for a few days before onward flights to crappy places will know exactly what I am on about.
Moscow Hotel if you want Russian stylee. Le Meridien near the Airport which has Jules Bar....like the nurses from Rinteln arriving on the bus, at 2100hrs they all walk in like a catwalk of passed-by models in 6" high heels showing their ID to the bouncers on the door.

Jules Bar.....families and the like can sit at the tables and the unwritten rule is you are not approached by the aforementioned ladies. Go up to the bar though and its "hello, you stay in hotel, you go for happy time?"!!!
View attachment 489785

Moscow Hotel reviews.
View attachment 489783
View attachment 489782

A friend of mine would like to know the rates of such ladies ?

A friend of mine would like to know the rates of such ladies ?
Jules bar start at around 1000 Dhm, Moscow hotel hhhhmmmm start around 2500 Dhm and up, my mate checked for me.

The last time I was in Dubai it was a Protectorate and we were in charge. I still have a photo somewhere of the Creek when the only signs of inhabitation were huts and dhows.
My dad served for 4 or 5 years with the Trucial Oman Scouts, mid 60's. I remember him telling me the same whenever Dubz came up on the TV.
We do have pics somewhere, I will try to track them down.

You are that rats that even Russian skanks wont accept your money?

You are that rats that even Russian skanks wont accept your money?
Perish the thought of providing Dachas to the communist elite!

Chef

LE
Officers found drugs in the apartment that the 23-year-old was in

Fur coats in the middle east?

Either Emirates Airline's Q bloke is pants or she's officer material, which would explain a lot.

Fur coats in the middle east?

Either Emirates Airline's Q bloke is pants or she's officer material, which would explain a lot.
There are a LOT of fur shops in Dubai, run by Russians (Russian furs) and they do quite a bit of trade.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
There are a LOT of fur shops in Dubai, run by Russians (Russian furs) and they do quite a bit of trade.
Same in the Greek resorts favoured by the Russians. It's odd to all up the street at 30+ Celsius and be passing places selling stuff that'll keep you warm in Siberia.

Latest Threads