2 Girls in Peru - Innocent victims or drug smugglers?

Yes, I've known a couple of girls who've done it and saw but weren't involved in the seamier side of things.

In a single night, a girl can earn a new sports car off her Arab 'boyfriend' if she's, um, open-minded.

(Caveat: I'm not suggesting for a moment that the young lady in this article is in any way involved in such things.)
I took a look at Dubia Portapotty, that is both amusing and tragic in equal measure.
Emirates is an interesting kettle of fish. Talking to some ex-cabin crew (so maybe a pinch of salt), they were saying that if you work for Emirates, you live in staff accom in Dubai, your passport is taken off you. You get it back when you need it. She said it was a really claustrophobic existence.
The best looking will sometimes get noticed by what passes for royalty out there and get offered work on the private/royal flight.
She said it was not unusual for roommate/colleagues to just basically disappear. She also said one friend had wanted to quit, so when the plane landed at Heathrow she basically walked through arrivals and kept going.

This is a few years ago so. But its not beyond belief. How many people go missing each year, and if you really wanted rid of a girl, maybe one had seen too much? If what happened to Princess Latifa bint Mohammed is how they treat their own.......

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I took a look at Dubia Portapotty, that is both amusing and tragic in equal measure.
Emirates is an interesting kettle of fish. Talking to some ex-cabin crew (so maybe a pinch of salt), they were saying that if you work for Emirates, you live in staff accom in Dubai, your passport is taken off you. You get it back when you need it. She said it was a really claustrophobic existence.
The best looking will sometimes get noticed by what passes for royalty out there and get offered work on the private/royal flight.
She said it was not unusual for roommate/colleagues to just basically disappear. She also said one friend had wanted to quit, so when the plane landed at Heathrow she basically walked through arrivals and kept going.

This is a few years ago so. But its not beyond belief. How many people go missing each year, and if you really wanted rid of a girl, maybe one had seen too much? If what happened to Princess Latifa bint Mohammed is how they treat their own.......
Frankly, when the Far Left in this country gets on about our colonial past and the need to apologise, it really shows up its own naivety. It clearly doesn't understand - or want to understand - how nasty some parts of this world still are.

Last edited:
She looks fit but at the same time you can tell she's just a clone of millions of other young women over the last few years whose lives revolve around getting "likes" on Instagram by posing in exotic exclusive locations with daft pumped up lips and heavy application of make up.

Of course I still would given half the chance, but I don't look like I'm off Love Island want to pay £10k per night so more chance of being hit by lightning.
FTFY

Did not some RN matelot just disappear on a run ashore in Dubaii a few years ago.

Time for a thread bump with a new victim of an alleged miscarriage ...
I don't if she is unlucky to be in the wrong place at the wrong time , or whether the family are not telling the whole story and she , or the new partner she'd met only that night , were up to a lot more than smoking a joint .

No doubt the Embassy and the FCO will all be at fault for not doing enough and getting her out. Probably articles in the Guardian about it being all Boris's fault.

A very dark side to working in the UAE. She could very well be totally innocent.

Best advice if working there is to trust NO ONE at all and be on your guard 24/7.
Its the same in any Mickey Mouse country with a Mickey Mouse legal system ,dont break the laws , keep a very low profile and dont stay any longer than you have to.

Imagine how skinny she is now with all that bread and water.

I would imagine that after a month in prison she smells like a tramps underpants too.
And what sort of bread , too ?
It won't flat baked sour dough made from fair trade sourced durrum wheat with extra leavening , will it ?
( I made that up , but knowing how ****** the world is , it probably exists by now )

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Frankly, when the Far Left in this country gets on about our colonial past and the need to apologise, it really shows up its own naivety. It clearly doesn't understand - or want to understand - how nasty some parts of this world still are.
the far left work to an agenda

In their eyes anything to do with

America
Britain
Israel

Bad with no exception

Anything to to with

China
Iran
Russia
Islamic countries
most of the third world

Good without exception

Some recidivist criminal killed in America, worldwide riots.

China supressing demonstrations in Hong Kong, no reaction.

If this case was in Israel, the lar left would most likely be up in arms.

Double standards?, certainly.

Last edited:
Do HR at Emirates explain to potential staff that the legal system bears absolutely no resemblance to that of liberal western democracies ?
I've only been there twice on stop overs , and that was long enough for me .
As I understand it , in any dispute or altercation with a local you are automatically guilty and the police don't like to be bothered with complaints by foreigners , so arrest them on trumped up charges instead .
That's what probably happened here . The sex got rough , she called the cops and they found the drugs
I don't care how good the pay is , I simply wouldn't live there .
The accused's pictures suggest she's a vacuous , fragile little flower who had no idea what she was letting herself in for .
In general the cops have zero interest in foreigners. Until you do stupid stuff, like shagging in a taxi, going naked on the beach, walking down the road pissed and gobbing off at people. Once you have successfully attracted their attention then they'll throw everything in the book at you. Keep your head down you will not have any problems, it's not difficult.

Latest Threads