2 Girls in Peru - Innocent victims or drug smugglers?

have you checked the batteries lately. I just checked mine and they are fine but the GOFM is still not registering, it must be my Xmas spirit.
They've gone to the AA meeting on the drying out thread :)

He knew what he was doing was wrong and risked it..... toodle pip :) enjoy the drug laws that you blatantly tried to get around, one question was there THC in the oil, as its meant to be just the non-oil that helps or was it the other version ;)

Pip Holmes, from Cornwall, was arrested for drug smuggling when he went to collect a package containing the oil. , ******* Pip?

Briton 'faces up to 15 years' in Bali jail

at least this one looks British , and not just a passport holder
Back story and fund

Gets caught in shit hole country with insanity level drug offence sentencing

No doubt of low IQ

No doubt many more will fall in the same manner.

There is probably more THC in my garden chiminea from lodger spliff butts than he had on him

And here it is...

Bang to rights by his own admission but wants to fight his case.
Remember, these chillaxed and arrogant types deserve our money more than we do. So what if we work/save/pay tax to look after ourselves? We still have some left over that we should not begrudge sharing with him no? After all he is far too busy surfing and such to work and support himself, it would be most unreasonable to expect him to do that.

And these 3rd world places are so backward, why would they even think they are fit to have such rules to judge his type by. He should have the inalienable right to import drugs into other countries as he sees fit, end of.

Remember, these chillaxed and arrogant types deserve our money more than we do. So what if we work/save/pay tax to look after ourselves? We still have some left over that we should not begrudge sharing with him no? After all he is far too busy surfing and such to work and support himself, it would be most unreasonable to expect him to do that.

And these 3rd world places are so backward, why would they even think they are fit to have such rules to judge his type by. He should have the inalienable right to import drugs into other countries as he sees fit, end of.
Yes what a ****, travelling and surfing rather than have his nose to the grindstone and his 2 weeks in lanzarote.

What an incredible leap for such a small mind

Just blame Corbyn, Let it all out. You bitter line toeing weasel with your sub par daily mail faux outrage

Yes what a ****, travelling and surfing rather than have his nose to the grindstone and his 2 weeks in lanzarote.
I'd like to see him crapped just for thinking his personal convenience trumps the laws of his hosts and that there's any justification for fighting the case when he's already admitted wilfully breaking them.

I'd like to see him crapped just for thinking his personal convenience trumps the laws of his hosts and that there's any justification for fighting the case when he's already admitted wilfully breaking them.
Don’t contribute, ignore it. Find something more substantial to do with your time. Otherwise have a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are angry that stuff like this triggers you:mrgreen:

"It feels like a great injustice, but I'm not in the UK, I'm in Bali, so it's my own fault."

Refreshingly honest!

He says although the police reported that he was found with 31g of medicinal THC oil, that weight included the
bottles (28g).

Anything smaller than 5g, he says, would make him eligible for a sentence of around 12 months in a rehabilitation facility instead.

He says he needs to raise money to fight his case.

Oh dear... According to him, 15 years for approx 3g, savage!

Don’t contribute, ignore it. Find something more substantial to do with your time. Otherwise have a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are angry that stuff like this triggers you:mrgreen:
Or alternatively comment on stuff that passes my attention, then forget about it forevermore.

I'm not angry, I'm amused that this ******* wet wipe is looking at 15 years in an Indonesian Prison because he knew the rules but chose to ignore them.

Why would I be angry at someone who is making me smile?

What an incredible leap for such a small mind

Just blame Corbyn, Let it all out. You bitter line toeing weasel with your sub par daily mail faux outrage
My goodness, it sounds like you could use a little THC, just for medicinal purposes only of course.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
not much good when she get's slotted but why higher up the drug gang chain prison and she gets shot?
perhaps a calling to future would be drug mules, do it and you pay the ultimate price!
Apparently lots of suspicion about bribery to get the others out, she was obviously a bit low on the food chain... not agreeing with what she’s done, just quite admired that she’s pulled the “**** you get on with it” pin...