2 Fd Sp Sqn Iserlohn

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by bazbo, Jan 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I was at 2 sqn we had a Sqn isignia/ badge/emblem of a palm tree on a desert island and a pretty little thing it was too. I'm planning on mounting my medals, got no other use for 'em now, and wanted to represent the sqn's I was in on the background mount along with cap badge etc.

I was just wondering if anyone out there had a picture of the thing, searched the web and can't find it anywhere..

Thank you in anticipation.

Whilst on the subject it maybe a good thread for all sqn badges tshirt designs and things graphic. Maddog did a cracking design for ex larchpole 80, bet nobody can find that either.

2. ive still got the squadron rugby shirt in the wardrobe, the wife keeps throwing it away but ive found it every time. its 5 branches on the left 4 on the right if thats any good.

3. have a look on facebook mate there is a group to join with the insignia on the page.

4. [quote="bazbo
    Thank you in anticipation.

Whilst on the subject it maybe a good thread for all sqn badges tshirt designs and things graphic. Maddog did a cracking design for ex larchpole 80, bet nobody can find that either.[/quote]

Ferkin eL, I was on Larchpole 80 for nearly 9 months with 32 Fld Sqn, started in 79 and went on and on Diggin, Gabions, concreting for ever, only broken up by building the odd bailey bridge and when I got to 5 Sqn we had to look at your 2 Sqn block at the front and the Dirty 30 at the back, At least when 25 eventually turned up they carried the Keech can for the rest of us shiney 26 ers. :D

Edited cos I got the decade wrong, fk im old enough to get easily confused and the spelling of sh$t has been sorted noo