2 Div 7Qs w/e at CAST(N) October

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by msr, Aug 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. As I'm out of your Div area doubt I will get on it, but sounds like fun and if I see the passing Apparition of my Adj this weekend I will ask him.

Still judging by your link and comments about YO education I'm glad JOTAC is here now and not JOTES.

As for YO education in our Bn its Nil to talked about. My OC doesn't even understand the MK1 concept and what it involves or teaches and the same for JOTAC
  3. Is this officer only?

My Bde/Corps uses a modified 7Q's for its ICS Estimate, unfortunately the people that do this are SSgts/WO's (and not normally officers unless their LE) and they don't get taught 7Q's
  4. msr

msr LE

That's what is says on the Warning O. Speak to your Adjt. If it was my call, I know what it would be ;)

5. What planet are you on today?

Your regiment must exist in some seperate loop of space/time.
  6. Well, I've just come back down to earth. I'm told this came from Bde, I guess this means other regiments have ignored this?
  7. We'll see.
  8. Its not a new thing, I think it came from Bde Study Day last year? (not the WO/Sgt one)
  9. News to me - as I instructed on it! Hence my reaction!
  10. msr

msr LE

Will you two rent a room? This thread is about the CAST w/e.

11. Indeed - but he snores
  12. At least it was getting <bumps>, info posts like this just drop of the boards otherwise (as I've seen many of mine do).

Can you still do stickies? or have all ur superpowers gone (I thought a 'I went on this w/e and it was really good' thread might be useful)
  13. msr

msr LE

OPSEC my good man.

Ask your Adjt for details - the reference is in the first line of this thread...

14. msr

msr LE

Did you get the dates off your Adjt?