• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

2 Catholic Priests killed in Moscow

LINK

Sergei or D what's the story on this?

I remember living in St Pete's and my Russian friends there were not happy with the Catholic church, but I never felt there was any level of danger beyond an argument or discussion. Now in Ukraine it was a bit more 'tense' between the Orthodox and Catholics.

Have things changed--tensions escalated--or is this just a random crime or simply a robbery?

Virgil said:
LINK

I remember living in St Pete's and my Russian friends there were not happy with the Catholic church, but I never felt there was any level of danger beyond an argument or discussion. Now in Ukraine it was a bit more 'tense' between the Orthodox and Catholics.

Have things changed--tensions escalated--or is this just a random crime or simply a robbery?
Police are searching for a citizen of Cuba who study at the Patrice Lumumba University. He is suspected of involvement in the killing of two members of a religious organization «The Society of Jesus». http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...B2+%D0%9C%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B2%D0%B5&hl=en

If it is religion-motivated (which I seriously doubt), then it was done by a nut-job.

Virgil said:
LINK

http://lenta.ru/news/2008/10/29/jesuits/

По неофициальной информации, священники получили ножевые ранения в драке c неким выходцем из Латинской Америки.
So according to unofficial information alleged killer is a foreigner (from Latin America).

I'm unaware about any problems between Orthodox Christians and Catholics.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beufighter Sick Jokes 0
beufighter Sick Jokes 0
beufighter Sick Jokes 0