2 bob security firms

If any guys out there are currently working on (The Circuit) there are a few security companys who need avoiding .....and heres one....
Tier One Protection
located in Cheadle Manchester they claim to be makeing big inroads into CP in the North West :?
Sorry but as long as ive had a hole in my arse the work in CP is as you probably know is in the London /SouthEast .
Im posting this on behalf of a mate who has recently deployed to the Middle East .
And from what ive heard they are shite!
Avoid them like the plague lads!

R+R

IrishGuard said:
woodyb said:
IrishGuard said:
I would look no further than The Corps.

Click Here For Link To The Corps

hmmm, such nice shiny uniforms...such an interesting job... :roll:
Are you kidding me?!!!!
The topic is on security firms; if you want to be an engine driver then start your own topic. :|
I AM on topic am afraid. Been working 'The Circuit' some 10 years now. Been in the sand over 4 years now. You were saying.......? :)
I take it you either work for/have worked for 'The Corps' as you put it...
Stagging on in a rediculous uniform doing manned guarding ('can Isee your pass please...'. Yes I've done it in the distant past-tho not for them- and yes it's t0ss). No thanks. And what's that got to do with CP/PSD work? Does 'The Corps' do this work? Honest question.

theyids71 said:
If any guys out there are currently working on (The Circuit) there are a few security companys who need avoiding .....and heres one....
Tier One Protection
located in Cheadle Manchester they claim to be makeing big inroads into CP in the North West :?
Sorry but as long as ive had a hole in my arse the work in CP is as you probably know is in the London /SouthEast .
Im posting this on behalf of a mate who has recently deployed to the Middle East .
And from what ive heard they are shite!
Avoid them like the plague lads!

R+R
Sounds like you have had a spit roasting from them in the past? 8O

Hi woodyb,

thanks for the reply..hmm! How shall I answer ?

Yes, there is something in the pipeline in a sandy country – not security though, it’s not my line. No concrete answer yet, it is on hold at the moment from the side of the client.
The reason I asked the question is that, not being in the business, it is extremely difficult to sort out who the pirates are and who are genuine.
The communications I have had with them so far have been encouraging though and I am grateful for your comments.
If you have any working experience in Dadsbag I would appreciate your comments (per PM if you want).

a’ the best

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr The Intelligence Cell 16
S The Intelligence Cell 0
4 The Intelligence Cell 18