• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

2 Beefburgers sacked from Tower of London

2 Beefburgers have been sacked from the Tower of London for irregular behaviour.

They have been replaced by a Chicken Nugget and a Fillet of Fish.

There's a picture of one in the Sun wearing the chocolate medals that the Kuwaitis and Saudis dished out after GRANBY - the ones that HM QE2 did not grant permission to wear! He might as well stick a row of Maccy D stars up...perhaps they'll give him some when he turns up there asking for a job on Monday!

uqfegd

pp

cunny_funt said:
Ayrforce1 said:
Ther should be no women Beefeaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why not?
Because it fcuks up the banter, and things like this happen.

Some things are male only and some things are female only. There doesn't need to be logic behind it - we should simply respect several hundred years of tradition.

I seen a few guys who (including me) who have met the lady and she is no stranger to banter and was a welcome member of any mess. Can the same be said of these two gents ? I have not seen anyone who knows them leaping to their defence (except Mum).

It seems to me that people who are entrenched in some kind of anti-women theoracy cause their own problems and have reaped what they have sown. You get admonished for being naughty or for a little bad humoured banter. You get sacked and lose your home for something a wee bit more serious.

The Armed Forces are no longer single sex and neither should any of the institutions that off-shoot from them including the Tower!

The fact of the matter was is that they showed a total lack of respect for her 22 years exemporary service and rank (WO2 I believe) nothing to sniff at and in doing that have demeaned themselves and us!

I have known some right twats in my time she is not one of them!

DeltaDog said:
cunny_funt said:
Ayrforce1 said:
Why not?

Some things are male only and some things are female only. There doesn't need to be logic behind it - we should simply respect several hundred years of tradition.
Did not apply to the RHC why should it here ?

DeltaDog said:
cunny_funt said:
Ayrforce1 said:
Why not?

I quite agree.

Now go and tell the people out in AFG that they've got to return their weapons and body armour, the heli's and road vehicles have to go too. None of those around 500 years ago. Pikes and sack clothe will be issued for them to make their rags, sorry uniform.

FFS The armed forces depend for their lives on maintaining current, and latest, technology and practices. And so many here harp on about 'Tradition' (though the army should be saying Custom.)

She ticked all the boxes and got the job, how many of you didn't get anywhere near her achievements.

The worse twats have been punished and are out of work and looking for council housing. Bit of a come down from an honourable retirement isn't it.

Latest Threads