2 Battalion / 22 Field Coy

Discussion in 'REME' started by CraftyJay, Jul 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats this place like then?
  2. its poo! fallingbostel, the armpit of Germany!!! Unlucky mate!
  3. Dont listen to people who tell you Fallingbostel is cr*p, I have just left there and had 2 of the best years of my career with the Battalion. A posting is what you make it, PM me if you need any further info on the place craftyjay.
  4. I had a decent time there too, but it really is poo, sloppy smelly kind,On the plus side you do have a macdonalds though!
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Spent 6 years in Fally, loved it! As with any posting, it's what you make it.
  6. It is what you make it, especially getting up the A7 to Hamburg, Bremen etc. You need to do that every weekend though otherwise you'll be in the Copper kettle and that other dump of a place, cant remember the name of it now, full of Jocks who wanted to fight, from what i can remember on the few unfortanate occasions i went there!
  7. The dancing establishment to which you refer is known as "Cha Cha's", will be busy now as the Brigade are away!!
  8. Ahhh thats the one, what a shoithole! Oh yes brigades away the wifes will play!!!
  9. craftyjay are you the person i think you are? have you just got married?
  10. Yeah went and got myself a frau who am i speaking to may i ask? send me a pm and thanks for the info on fally lads much appreciated