• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

2 Battalion / 22 Field Coy

Whats this place like then?

Dont listen to people who tell you Fallingbostel is cr*p, I have just left there and had 2 of the best years of my career with the Battalion. A posting is what you make it, PM me if you need any further info on the place craftyjay.

I had a decent time there too, but it really is poo, sloppy smelly kind,On the plus side you do have a macdonalds though!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Spent 6 years in Fally, loved it! As with any posting, it's what you make it.

It is what you make it, especially getting up the A7 to Hamburg, Bremen etc. You need to do that every weekend though otherwise you'll be in the Copper kettle and that other dump of a place, cant remember the name of it now, full of Jocks who wanted to fight, from what i can remember on the few unfortanate occasions i went there!

steven8661 said:
It is what you make it, especially getting up the A7 to Hamburg, Bremen etc. You need to do that every weekend though otherwise you'll be in the Copper kettle and that other dump of a place, cant remember the name of it now, full of Jocks who wanted to fight, from what i can remember on the few unfortanate occasions i went there!
The dancing establishment to which you refer is known as "Cha Cha's", will be busy now as the Brigade are away!!

Ahhh thats the one, what a shoithole! Oh yes brigades away the wifes will play!!!

Yeah went and got myself a frau who am i speaking to may i ask? send me a pm and thanks for the info on fally lads much appreciated