2 AFA reuion again

2 AFA reuion interest

• Interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dental Allowed :frustrated:

2 AFA best 4 years of my life 86 - 90 would do it all again but it just would'nt be the same. Visited Osnatraz about two years ago on a bit of a pilgrimage but its not the same when one is sober !

The old ice halle where I never once skated just got sh*t-faced once a week and letched, the nettebad where once again I never swam but got smashed weekly and letched a lot

Bit of a theme to my days at 2 AFA drinking and letching !

OUTSTANDING

ViciousCircle said:
2 AFA best 4 years of my life 86 - 90 would do it all again but it just would'nt be the same. Visited Osnatraz about two years ago on a bit of a pilgrimage but its not the same when one is sober !

The old ice halle where I never once skated just got sh*t-faced once a week and letched, the nettebad where once again I never swam but got smashed weekly and letched a lot

Bit of a theme to my days at 2 AFA drinking and letching !

OUTSTANDING
one of Best four years of my career aswell must of overlapped was there between 88-92 good unit. Spent 8 years in Traz altogether was back there 2001-2003.

Osnabruck was the first posting and 2 was a hell of a unit :D

Fond memories and many rough heads :p

fastmedic

When was you there fast medic

Long time ago, it was the merry title of 2 ADFA and 79 to 81. The years do pass quickly........ :cry:

fastmedic

The good old days was still a good unit in 1988 - 92 enjoyed working with the medics.

The_IRON said:
The good old days was still a good unit in 1988 - 92 enjoyed working with the medics.
Top unit with a battery of fine CO's that looked after the men.

Best RSM was N**l N**h, He was my CSM in MWMPH.

fastmedic

2AFA< 84-87, the Mash club, the pool outside block 32? 2 minutes past 11 bus to the pickenpac (sic) tin helmets large packs, lots of sport, lots of exercises, and you rarely talked to a SNCO, happy days

Anyone remember A.......a S...th??

I'm definitely interested in a reunion, Derby and I have been talking about doing something like this for ages.

We were thinking about having it in Arnhem over a weekend sometime in August/September - for those people at 2AFA from 1996 -2001 including People on OP Agricola 1 in 1999 (some 3AFA)

If your planned reunion is sometime within these dates maybe we could join forces, it should be a good laugh! :twisted:

Are you the same people who are considering a reunion providing comments on the other 2AFA site? These slanderous comments are so disparaging about former unit members and with your sick sense of humour leave little to disguise the individual(s) concerned. I was a former member of 2 but wouldn't mix with the likes of you under any circumstances. I also advice others to stay away from scum like you.

Latest Threads