Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

2 acts of female to male violence!!!

the gentle sex.................you must be ******* joking!!!
Angry ex-wife in flaming penis vengeance

Wednesday, August 22, 2007
A woman set fire to her ex-husband's penis as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, Moscow police said on Wednesday.

Asked if the man would make a full recovery, a police spokeswoman said it was 'difficult to predict.'

The attack climaxed three years of acrimonious enforced co-habitation.

Naked wife attacks husband
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
A naked woman was found by police beating up her husband in a van, then ran off wearing just a coat when officers tried to arrest her.

Mary Nurse, 40, had stripped after getting soaked in the rain and was waiting for her husband to bring her some dry clothes.

Police nearby were distracted by arguing and screaming and found her beating up her husband while parked in the street in Brynawelon, Wales, at about 8pm on Sunday January 21. Mrs Nurse of Penyfan Road, Penyfan, was given a 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £60 court costs after she admitted causing harassment, alarm and distress when she appeared before Llanelli magistrates.

Prosecuting solicitor Sian Vaughan said: 'Officers asked her to put her clothes on and she replied: "They are wet and I'm not going anywhere until I get my money."'

Mrs Nurse, who has previous convictions for domestic violence, then grabbed a yellow fluorescent jacket and ran down the street with it over her shoulders.

Defending solicitor Peter Martin said his client had been drunk and was very embarrassed by it.

He added: 'She had got wet in the rain and took her clothes off. Her husband was supposed to go into the house and bring some out for her, but in the meantime an argument followed, which got completely out of hand.