• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

2.5km

:D hi guys im going through the process of joining royal engineers am hoping to be in for september i was wondering if you guys know what speedis godd to run at to be able to complete the 2.5km in 10minutes i have been training for 3weeks i run 3mile before school every morning....

thanks for the help

simpa_10 said:
:D hi guys im going through the process of joining royal engineers am hoping to be in for september i was wondering if you guys know what speedis godd to run at to be able to complete the 2.5km in 10minutes i have been training for 3weeks i run 3mile before school every morning....

thanks for the help
Firstly, 1.5 miles is 2.4k.
Second, do a search for the love of feck sake. How many bloody times...
Third, you better be someone taking the piss...

Alright pal, you need to run as fast as you can and aim for about 9.30. If you haven't been to ADSC yet I doubt you'll get in by September! Did my ADSC in Pirbright Feb 25th and 26th got an A grade and I've been given a date for basic on 26th September (I'm joining the engineers aswell), you really need to get an A grade to go top of the waiting list, I know of a few boys who have been told they won't get in till next year because they had a lower grade!!

Latest Threads