• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

1WG Charity Boxing Night - 1st May

A big thank you to anyone in 1st Bn Welsh Guards involved in the superb boxing night in support of the ABF, Combat Stress and Help for Heroes last night.

The effort that had gone into the evening at levels of the battalion was brilliant and it was done with the style and panache that I think only the British Army can muster.

The WO & Sgts Mess was still heaving when I left at 2am, testament to a good party being had by most!

T23

oldbaldy

LE
tich23 said:
A big thank you to anyone in 1st Bn Welsh Guards involved in the superb boxing night in support of the ABF, Combat Stress and Help for Heroes last night.

The effort that had gone into the evening at levels of the battalion was brilliant and it was done with the style and panache that I think only the British Army can muster.

The WO & Sgts Mess was still heaving when I left at 2am, testament to a good party being had by most!

T23
Lightweight :D

Latest Threads