1st SAS girl: My blood and tears

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Random_Task, Oct 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 1st SAS girl: My blood and tears
    Sun Online
    Link
    The Sun excel themselves with yet another example of outstanding journalism.

And why is she wearing dark glasses to meet Andy McNab? 8O

2. I wouldnt say no!

No piccy of her then? Or is she in a burka too? lol

3. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Sort the headgear out mind.

4. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Thinking about it this is a great idea. They join, they leave and a whole new ChickLit book market opens up....

5. Nice beret, obviously failed on dress sense.

"SAS" selection? tell the truth dear, it'll come out anyway. Still, like "spygirl" before her, I'm sure publishers will soon have her "larged up".

6. I personally am a big fan of the lock of hair sticking out from the beret band..... that and the Millets bergan. It is good to see accuracy and the truth won't get in the way of a story in the Sun.

7. Shouldn't take long to find out the truth on here. Who knows her?

All dues to her if she even managed to get considered for selection... any selection... but major major no no's for being the type to go to the press... it can only be a book, can't it? How crass.

8. Is that a SCOTS DG cap badge she has on? She may be good enough to join the SAS but she will never be "swifter than eagles" or "second to none".
    Well done to her if she got that far but i would expect a PROFESSIONAL soldier with any amount of PRIDE, would never allow his or herself to be photographed and in a national paper in such a terrible state of dress.

And why is andy mcnab hiding his face? when he is on sky news every second day and has his pus slapped over millions of books.

9. She must be an outstanding shot, i would find it a tad difficult engaging targets without a rear sight.

10. mmmm is this her as well?
    http://www.sfb.co.uk/cgi-bin/profile.cgi?s=169&t=1

She apparently did Selection 98-99, and was in the TA. Scum a bit slow of the mark then if its only reporting it now.

And not to rile TA guys, but that probably explains the TA stylee way she is wearing her kit!

11. I thought they said she was stunning?

12. Obviously not getting enough speaking engagements !

13. This story has been knocking around for ages and what the hell is with the glasses? Who does she think she is ? Bit pathetic to turn up in glasses and then have your pic splashed all over a tabloid.

It's a real pity that someone who could do so much for a positive view equality within the army sells out and makes a numpty of herself.

Then again if you dance with the devil (ie: get involved with the Scum).....

14. This story has been knocking around for ages and what the hell is with the glasses? Who does she think she is ? Bit pathetic to turn up in glasses and then have your pic splashed all over a tabloid.

It's a real pity that someone who could do so much for a positive view equality within the army sells out and makes a numpty of herself.

Then again if you dance with the devil (ie: get involved with the Scum).....